Chapter 15

Your pov

Sight seeing with Storm, just a couple of months ago I would have scoffed at going anywhere with the egotistical racer, but now I'm the most excited I've been in a while ! Seeing the beach in person was absolutely breathtaking! I look over at the racer and see a frown on his face, he certainly doesn't look happy to be in Florida. "The heat to much for you Storm" I joke but he only looks down at me with a serious expression, " that guy has been looking at you for to long." I look up and see a young man staring, Storm has that glint in his eye where he's going to get himself in trouble.

As we are walking on the board walk, void of people, I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around me, "Jackson?" His hold on me tightens, "you're gonna need to do more interviews with me so everyone know you're with me." Ah so that's what it was, Storm was still in his jealous mood, I laugh "there's nothing to worry about, nobody can compare to you."  He then does something that caught me off guard, while still hugging me, he presses his lips against mine for a quick peck on the lips. "Y/n, you are the best thing to happen to me." I gaze into his grey eyes and just smile, we then walk hand and hand back to the hotel as the beautiful sun goes down.