Chapter 7

3rd person pov

It's time for you to go out and meet Storm and you are dreading it. You get into your car and  start driving over to his house.  You get to the gates surrounding his home. Finally after a couple minutes Storm buzzes you in. "(Y/n) I thought you weren't going to show!!" You roll your eyes on how storm greets you. "Well yeah, you practically begged me to be here" that earns a laugh from Storm. "Why am I here anyways?" "I just wanted to see you today that's all, I'm sure you haven't forgotten my confession." You blush thinking back to it. "Now I'm just taking time to be closer as friends that all"  Storm suddenly grabs your wrist, " where are we going??" "I have made  reservations at Flo's 8 cafe. You grin since you love that restaurant. Everything is going surprisingly good you both order a burger and fries, conversation is also flowing really well until you see Storm get a serious expression on his face, " are you close with Ray?" you shift uncomfortably "uh sure I guess"  He then looks at you with a dead expression " I don't really want you talking to him anymore outside of work related issues" you are shocked why was he acting like this anyways you try to keep your cool as you tell him "you may be my boss when working on your car, but there is no way in hell you can tell me what to do with my personal life." You leave Storm speechless as you leave the cafe. Work will most likely be awkward as hell tomorrow.  You walk with your head down and wait for tomorrow.