Chapter 4

Your pov

McQueen's car will be out of commission after what Jackson Storm did... Storm was never aggressive on the track, in real life? Yes but never while racing.  I am pulled from my thoughts when lightning McQueen walked up to me with a serious face, "(y/n), you have been a really good member of my team for the last month, but I think you and Storm have some unresolved issues that needs to be sorted out." I look at him confused, "what do you mean? I didn't even really know him personally." " well maybe so but I'm not blind, I could see him staring at you, and I'm just gonna take a guess that when he rammed my car into the wall, that was anger over your guy's conflict. So until then please don't come to any races."

I go home disappointed and angry at Storm, he messed up everything over a petty argument as I'm walking home Storm pulls up beside me in a car. " listen can you just get into car for a minute, I'll even drive you home." Im a little suspicious but I still get into the car since something tells me he won't leave me alone, "look (y/n) I'm sorry about the argument we had, in truth I called you into the shop so much simply because I wanted to see you, do you realize how I stayed around the whole time you were fixing my car? I wouldn't have done that with any of the mechanics, but you? I wanted to be with you, I can't help it. I think something in me is telling me that I like you... even though you're just a part of the pit crew and I'm a world renowned racer." That last part was so unnecessary. I'm speechless for a minute but then I open my mouth to give my response... "Storm I-"

CLIFFHANGER