Chapter 14

A/n :the next couple of chapters won't add much to the story, just fluff and common fanfic tropes :')
First person
It was a beautiful night for the Florida 500, Storm had promised we would go sightseeing after the race!  I pull my head out of the clouds as said racer pulls in to pit lane.  This stop could make or break this race I think as I change out the car's tires. I can tell Storm is fighting the urge to say something to me, I just give him a smile and he's on his way...

"Jackson Storm takes first place again! Nothing can knock him down!" The announcer yells as Storm crosses the finish line. I cheer and think back to how hard he has been practicing these past few months, many see him as a mysterious racer who took over the racing world by storm, but the amount of work shows he's dedicated and skilled. I laugh at my previously made pun as two arms wrap around my waist. I look up at who I now identify as Storm, a smile plastered on his face, "y/n that stop was amazing with you I probably couldn't have pulled it off." I blush, "it's not just me the whole pit crew did well. He rolls his eyes, "just take the compliment I don't give them out often" I laugh as he makes his way to winner circle.

Time skip
The day is finally coming to an end, tomorrow will be the day Storm and I get to sightsee! The whole crew checks in at the hotel provided by the Florida 500. The usual routine is the members of the pit crew all bunk together, but this time around Storm had insisted we get a room together.  When we arrive to the room I notice there is only one bed, and a pull out bed. I laugh "Storm, I'll give you the privilege of the nice bed since you're the winner." He gives me a confused look, "what?" He asked confusion evident. "The couch pulls into a bed, so I'll just take that one so you can be comfortable" I explain. "Here's a better idea we both sleep in the nice bed." I blush at his statement, although we're technically dating, there has been very little intimacy. He smirks, "don't look so worked up about it, we'll just be sleeping." Finally I crawl into bed next to him, I feel him wrap his arm around me as I finally drift off to sleep.

(A/n Sorry this is all over the place :'D)