Chapter 6

Your pov

It's six in the morning and I'm currently watching Jackson Storm do laps around the track. I have to admit, he's a lot faster than Mcqueen. I start talking to ray, the co chief of the pit crew. "So how was things when I was gone? Catch me up." I laugh. Surprisingly Ray starts to frown, " it was horrible, I'm sure you know how storm acts normally, imagine that but 10 times worse. He was miserable without you here, so he decided to make the whole crew as miserable as him." I look back to the track Storm is a mystery to me. "(Y/n) my tire is going out, can you change it for me?" I look up to see the man himself. "Yeah sure." I get up along with the rest of the pit crew "yeah no, I just need (y/n) to do it, it's just one tire." I give him a dirty look and get up. As I'm looking around the car to find the busted tire Storm grabs my wrist, " what were you talking to ray about?" I reply "why do you care it was just small talk." He looks down with a serious expression on his face, "(y/n) will you meet me at my house tomorrow, we are going out somewhere." I look at him dumbfounded "and why should I do that, it's my day off!" "Just do this for me I promise I have my reasons. Also there is no tire so you cans just go back to the pit lane." I sigh and glare at him "fine but you're getting me food." Unknown to me as we stand up Storm flashes Ray a cocky smile.