Chapter 3

Third person pov
It's finally the day of the piston cup, and the start of your new job working for lightning McQueen. You had been welcomed warmly to the team by the rest of the pit crew and the racer himself.  You turn around as you feel someone staring at you, sure enough Jackson Storm was looking at you with his cold gray eyes. He looks like he's about the burst out in a fit of rage, which was not far from the truth.

Finally the race starts and everything is going good, Storm is in the lead but if McQueen can leave the pit stop fast enough he has a chance of winning. You get done changing his tires and putting more gas into the tank, and he's off and he's in the lead.

Everyone looks in shock as Storm catches up to McQueen and practically rams him into the wall making McQueen lose control of his car and crash into the barriers. Everyone looks in shock as Storm wins the race, he stands on the winners podium with a condescending look on his face, almost like to send a message out to those who mess with him. He never breaks eye contact with you except to talk to reporters asking him about the race. At that point you knew that Storm won't let you off the hook so easily.

Storm returns to his home absolutely enraged, how in the hell could they betray me, how could they leave me?! He runs his hand through his black hair and sighs. He's not going down so easily, he's Jackson Storm for god's sake he always gets what he wants and you will be his eventually and he will be yours.