Chapter 12

Your pov
The days following the race were quite strange to say the least. Storm has insisted of carpooling to and from work everyday , "hey are you sure you won't crash us?" I half joked, he deadpanned, "you're kidding me right? I'm a fucking race car driver I won't crash us relax." I was still a bit suspicious of his driving skills as he had a reckless streak, I'm sure he's hit a mailbox or two. "(Y/n) I'm supposed to attend an interview today, and they requested my pit chief to be there. So you pretty much have to tag along." I roll my eyes, "when if I don't feel like it" I retaliate, "then I'll have to carry you there myself." I scoff, "yeah never happening"

Time skip

Storm and I drive from the race track to what looks like a television studio, honestly I'm quite nervous, this is really not my thing. Storm grabs my wrist and pulls me inside, much to my dismay. Finally it's time to go on, the announcer starts to introduce us, "We now welcome world famous racer, Jackson Storm and his girlfriend (y/n)!!" My eyes widen what the hell is going on here?!? I look up at Storm to see him smirking. Although I am beyond angry I keep it together, as we are going to be on live television. Storm puts his arm around me as we sit down, "Mr Jackson Storm we are so glad to have you and your girlfriend here!" The announcer says with an over enthusiastic voice. "And we are glad to be here! Truly!"

After an hour of listening to the announcer and Storm talking, with me occasionally chiming in, it's time to leave. I look at Storm, "what was that about? Girlfriend? We are not dating!" Storm only looks at me and says

"Well would you ever want to?"

"I-"