Chapter five

Your pov

"Storm I don't know what to say... you completely over reacted at the race, you are always mean to me, and you have pretty much gotten me fired! I just don't know how to feel right now." He looks at me with an almost desperate look on his face, "(y/n) I understand my behavior has been unjustified but please give me a chance, I wouldn't say this to anyone else, hell I don't even remotely like anyone else!" I just stare at him as he continues, "I get that you don't like me back or even like me as a person but how about this, you continue to work with my crew at races and we just try and start over? Forget that lightning McQueen, he's nothing." At this point I have no idea what I want anymore, do I want to work with McQueen? Or do I want to work with Storm? Storm offers me a soft smile, "I'm not rushing you to make a decision, just think about it for me okay? I will be awaiting a response though so don't leave me out to dry." I nod and get out of the car.

I lay in bed completely shocked, Storm just came right out of the blue saying he likes me after treating me like crap for the past year? I don't just want to give into Storm, but I don't want to reject him either. I decide that I will call him tomorrow with a proposal... either he treats me with the upmost respect at all times, or I go right back to working with McQueen and he can't do shit about it.

Third person
Anxiety had been eating at Storm since he had that talk with you, did he make a fool of himself? Would you come back to work with him? Why hadn't you made up your mind yet? "Mr storm is something bothering you? You need to have a clear mind for practice today." Storm's personal assistant pulled Storm out of his thoughts. "Shut the hell up, nothing ever bothers me, refrain from asking me such unimportant questions." The phone suddenly rings, "Mr Storm it's (y/n) shall I answer it?" The racer's eyes widen as he snatches the phone out of his assistant's hands. " hi Storm I have decided to accept your request of us working together, as long as you always, under any circumstance treat me with the upmost respect no exceptions , one slip up and I'm going right back to work with McQueen and you can't pull any of that bull crap you did last time. Understand?" " yes, yes I understand from here on out I will try- no I will treat you with the respect that you deserve. I'll expect you at practice tomorrow." He then hangs up the phone. On the other side of the phone you sigh, it really doesn't sound like Storm will be able to keep his attitude with you in check and one slip up and you're done.