SÏX

Finnick

I'd fallen asleep when me and dad had gotten home but was awakened when I heard something outside my window.

I climbed out of bed and pushed my window open, sticking my head out. I looked around but didn't see anything.

As I was about to close my window I saw something in the trees.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself

I watch the trees and bushes shuffle around before a huge black wolf steps out.

"Woah."

The wolf was huge, like defies nature huge. By looking at it from my window it looked like it came up to about my waist.

The wolf comes more into the opening and sits down. I watch it for a few minutes before it looks up at me.

I pull my body back into my room and head downstairs. I avoid the living room and slip through the back door. It was right below my room so I was about twenty feet away from the wolf as I stepped out.

When the door closes the wolf looks at me.

"Hey there." I say softly

I put my arms up as I take extremely slow steps towards the big beast.

It cocks its head to the side and watches me.

Once I'm close enough and see that the wolf doesn't show any signs of aggression, I slowly stick out my hand palm up. The wolf sniffs my hand before placing it head in my palm.

I chuckle and move closer to it, running my fingers through its soft fur.

"You're a nice wolf." I say

It licks my hand softly before nuzzling back into my palm.

"So are you a boy wolf? Or a girl wolf." I ask with a smirk

The wolf huffs and walks over to a tree, lifting its leg looking back and me with a duh expression.

"Boy. Got it." I say

He walks back over and pushes his face in my hand. 

I sit down on the ground and the wolf lays down next to me putting his head in my lap. I rub his head and he snores softly.

"What should we call you, hm? I don't wanna just call you wolf."

He looks up at me with big blue eyes.

"Hmm, you look like a leader, a protector. Am I right?" I ask

He lets out a huff and nips at my pant leg.

"What about Kratos? The God of war?"

He buries his head in my neck and sniffs me.

"Ok, ok! That tickles!" I laugh

Kratos moves his position so that he's wrapped around me, my back in his side. He's so big that even with his whole body wrapped around me, he can still rest his head on my knee.