TWØ

Hey fuckers! I hope you enjoy this new story and if you're new go check out my other story City Wolf. One other thing the word 'Daddy' will be used in this story. When Finn is talking about his father please don't sexualize it, it's quite normal to call your father 'Daddy'

"Finn! Get up!"

Groan and roll away from the pounding on my door.

"Kom op, klootzak!"

"Ga weg!"

My door is flung open, crashing into the wall. My twin brother walks in and starts shaking the bed.

"Get up!"

"Go away Elliot!" I yell in his face

"Why are you being such an ass!? It's just school!"

"Get out of my room!"

"Boys!"

I turn my head towards my open door and see my father standing in the door way.

"G-get out." I say

Elliot huffs and walks out.

My dad walks in and sits down on the bed next to me. I pull my knees up to my chest and turn away from him.

"Finnick, talk to me."

"I-I don't want t-to go you know t-that." I say

"You need to be more social Bubba, I know it's hard for you but you'll make friends." He says

"But why do I need to go to high school with only one year left?!"

"Because I can't keep sheltering you from the world Finn." He says

I pull the blanket up over my body and turn away from him.

"Do I-I really have t-to go?" I ask

"Yes, Finn."

I groan and throw the blanket off, stomping to my closet. I go through my clothes and find black jeans, and a random hoodie. I come back out and grab some underwear and my towel leaving my dad in my room.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on. Once the water is warm I step in. I know I'm running late, so I quickly lather up my body and wash my hair.

Once I'm done I wrap a towel around my waist and pull out my blow dryer.

Don't even come at me.

I blow dry my hair and brush it out. My hair is thick and it comes down to my shoulders so I have to blow dry it or it'll never dry.

I pull on my clothes and quickly brush my teeth.

I go back to my room and throw my dirty clothes in the hamper.

I grab my book bag, phone, boots and head downstairs. When I get down there Elliot is already getting ready to leave.

I run over and grab my meds from my dad and quickly down them. I pull on my boots and coat, running out the door.

"Bye, Daddy!" I call

"You didn't eat!" He calls

"I'll make sure he eats! Bye Dad!"

Elliot closes the door and runs after me. We climb into the car and he starts the engine.

"S-Sorry about this m-morning." I say

"Me too." He says

"You d-don't need to make s-sure I eat I'll be fine u-until lunch." I say