Chapter 14: SOS

Y/n's Pov

Y/n's Pov

"We need to leave now. We can't stay here any longer." Nam-ra suggested. "We can't go outside there's zombies out there." Na-yeon protested. " Music!" On-jo shouted in excitement as everyone looked at her.

"Sorry. But I know what we can do." She pointed at the camera. "So you see, we're going to have to build a tall barricade here, and then lure them in with music and use instruments too." She pace back and forth explaining her plan.

"If we leave the door open, they'll follow the music in. Once it's clear, we take the back door up to the roof."

"Okay, so if I'm getting what you're saying, we have to stack desks ,chairs etc so we could find in the middle here then open the front door and run out through the back door, Am I getting it right? " I asked. "Not quite, we need more room on this side."

"And why is that?" Dae-su asked. "We have quite the average of us here and there is a lot of zombies."

"Ah... She sucks at school but she's pretty smart."

"Hey!"

"Don't worry it's a compliment." Cheong-san said." I see nothing wrong with it. Let's give it a shot." Miss Park agreed. "Also we have a TV too. "We should be able to connect it and make it louder. I will have to look for the cord though. " Joon-yeong said.

"Hey, can you help me look, Ji-min?"

"Sure."

Everyone got to work trying to build a barricade while Nam-ra came up to me.

"Hey, Y/n."

"Yeah?"

She took out her name tag out of her pocket and gave it to me. I looked at her in confusion while she had a faint smile on her face. "Think of it as a thank you from me to you." Then she walk away.

Okay, what am I gonna do with this?

I put it in my pocket and focus on what I was doing.

         🌸🌸🌸

"Alright. I think this is good enough." Miss Park announced as we finish put up the barricade. We went over the over side where we are going to push the zombies but Gyeong-su and Eun-ji stayed back. " Why aren't you guys coming?"

"Well we need someone to open the door." They went up to door and waited for us to get ready. 

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦... 𝘵𝘸𝘰... 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

They open the door to zombies coming in. They ran over to our side to help push the zombies back while Woo-jin was looking out to tell us when the cost is clear. We started making loud sounds so that more zombies could come. until it was getting very hard to hold the barricade since there were so many of them.

" Dae-su, Gyeong-su and Na-yeon. You guys have very loud voices. Do you think you can shout very loud so more zombies could come?" Miss Park asked.

Gyeong-su sighed before shouting. Hey! You zombie motherfuckers over here!" Dae-su and Na-yeon joined." Louder guys, Louder."