Chapter 10: Min Eun-ji

Y/n's Pov

"Wait for me" I heard Su-hyeok called out. "What are you doing? I told you to stay with Gyeong-su." I said irritated. "Well, you didn't actually think I would let you guys leave without me" he smirked at Cheong-san which he returned back. As we were getting near to the office  Cheong-san started talking. "Hey, Su-hyeok I heard that On-jo likes you."

Are we seriously going to talk about that now?

"Are you going out with her" Cheong-san asked. "Is that important right now?" Su-hyeok pushed Cheong-san a little. "I'm not asking you because it's important. I'm just curious."

"Why? Should I go out with her?"
"Okay, Should really be talking about this right now?" I asked but Su-hyeok covered my mouth. "Why are you asking me? Do as you wish?" Cheong-san said smiling a little. "What do you think?" Su-hyeok smirked. "Umm go" Cheong-san look away.
"No you go first" Cheong-san gave up and went down while Su-hyeok was making sure that I went down safely. We continue to make our way to the office. Then suddenly we heard a scream and then for a few minutes it stopped.

               🌸🌸🌸

As we make it to the window of the office there were zombies in there. Cheong-san silently open the window trying not to get the zombies attention. But then the zombies run away.

Okay then...

Cheong-san went in first then me and Su-hyeok. We were silently crawling on the floor to get into the room were the phones are but stopped when we heard something smashing.

"What's that?"
"I don't know. Let's go see."

As we went into the room there was a girl smashing all the phones her back was turn to me so I couldn't see who it is.

But why is she breaking all the phones?

One of the phones ended up sliding over near to me. So I slowly try and reach it before the girl could see me but that failed when she slowly turn over to me. That's when I realize who she is.
"Eun-ji?"
"Y/n?"

Min Eun-ji, the girl that was bullied by Gwi-nam the bully with the stupid ass mullet. My mother and I was the only one who tried helped her since everyone else said that she was an outcast and didn't help her. "Why are breaking all the phones?"

"I'm breaking them because a coward recorded me naked and the video is suppose to post any second now and-" A beep interrupted her she looked at the phone that made that sound and she smash it with another phone she had in her hand.

"That bastard!"

She was going to smash another phone but I stopped her." Stop! Don't do that!" That's when I realize the door was open so the zombies started coming in. "Shit" Cheong-san curse under his breath. Cheong-san grab my hand as I took a phone that wasn't broken and took Eun-ji with me. Su-hyeok followed behind.  We ended up getting separated from Su-hyeok as we run out in the school hall with zombies behind.

             🌸🌸🌸

I found a room which the door was closed and went in with Eun-ji and Cheong-san behind me. When we went in we saw Gwi nam over the principal who is tied up and Gwi-nam putting a knife to his neck. "Sir?"

"What are you doing? Get this psycho off me!"
"Hey, Gwi-nam." I tried to confront him. "Cheong-san, Y/n, come help me tie his arms. He won't stay still."
Eun-ji hid behind me before he could see her.

"What are you doing?" Cheong-san asked." You're expelled if you don't untie me!" The principal said trying to threaten him. Gwi-nam took the knife and put it near his throat to shut him up. "Hey, Gwi-nam don't do that."

"Don't do what? This principal bastard..." Then he pointed to himself. "Tried to kill me."

"He told me to go out and get his car. Is that okay?"

Cheong-san took the phone from me and started to record him. Gwi-nam immediately hide his knife. "So you like to record people but can't take it yourself." Eun-ji said behind me.
" Hey!"

"I'm filming everything. Let him go or I'll send this to the police."
"I'm going to kill you."
"Stop acting like human trash."

Then Eun-ji finally had the courage to step out and talk to him. "You're a good for nothing piece of human trash that acts like a mighty king but is a coward on the inside."

Gwi-nam looked at her before smirking." Bitch, I'm the head boss of this school now. Don't you get it?"

"My ass you are." I intervened." You're a loser who'll spend his life serving other bullies."
Gwi-nam looked at the floor then to me." For a girl who's pretty your mouth sure isn't." He started walking closer to us. But then the principal started to get up and run away only for Gwi-nam to slit his throat. Cheong-san Eun-ji and I stood there in shock as the principal fell onto a chair. Gwi-nam turn his attention back to us." Am I still a loser? Everyone who doesn't listen to me dies. So give me the phone."

Cheong-san shake his head no." I said give me the phone!" Gwi-nam swang his knife but missed Cheong-san. Then he decided to kick Cheong-san which led the phone to fall out of his grasp. I immediately went over to the phone with Gwi-nam behind me. "Leave her alone!" Eun-ji kicked him away which he ended up flying across the room.

Wow what crazy strength.

"Run Y/n! And don't turn back!" Cheong-san shouted. I took the phone and run out of the room with Gwi-nam and zombies following me. Gwi-nam took the knife and threw it at me but it missed.

"Damn it!" He shouted from behind.