Chapter 12: Apology

Y/n'sPov 

"Miss Park and Na-yeon..." I  immediately run to hug Miss Park as she hugged me back. Cheong-san came and did the same thing too. 

"We missed you..." I cried as she hugged me and Cheong-san tight." I missed you guys too." I turn over to Na-yeon  my body moved on its own to hug her as well. I could tell by her stiffed body that she was surprised before slowly hugging me back. Then I pulled away and focus my attention back on Miss Park. Then she asked what happen to the others. 

So we told her the whole situation. "I'm glad that Gyeong-su is doing well." She said then turn to Na-yeon." I think it's time for you to apologize." Na-yeon nodded her but I stopped her before she spoke.

"I'm not the one she should be apologizing to." She looked at me confused before realizing what I meant. "But I still want to apologize to you, Y/n. I almost took someone special to you away." She said looking down for moment then look back at me." I'm very truly sorry for what I did I look up to you so much. Since I made a very bad mistake and made you and the others upset, I am currently ashamed. I hope you can still give me a chance to change and make it up to you." She bowed and look at me excepting an answer.

"The only way you can make it up to me is if you apologize to the person who needs that apologize." She nodded her head in agreement." Who is this?" Miss Park pointed at Eun-ji." She is Min Eun-ji one of my friends." I introduced her as she smiled and waved at Miss Park. 

Gyeong-su's Pov

"Damn, In here sinks. What happened in here?" I walk in the recording room covering my nose as Nam-ra was in here trying to think of a plan. "Well, we had to do our business in here." Dae-su said.

"I know what we can do to find Cheong-san and Y/n." Nam-ra announced." Can you explain your plan outside the recording room please?" I begged which she obliged.

Y/n'sPov 

There was a ringing sound coming from the speakers which made Eun-ji cover her ears in pain.

Can't imagine how Gyeong-su must feel right now.

The zombies started to become aggressive and went to the speakers. Then we heard Dae-su's voice. "Uh, mic test. One, two. One, two. Cheong-san, Y/n Are you there? We-"

"What are you doing?"

Then Su-hyeok spoke." Y/n, Cheong-san can you hear us? It's Su-hyeok. We'll come to you, so stay put."

"Don't come moron. You're going to get bit." Cheong-san said even tho he knows they can't hear him. "Don't worry, I know you're over there saying "don't come". But we can't hear you here."

"What the hell are you doing, Bare-su?"

"So don't go anywhere. Wait for us. You guys can't go anywhere, okay? We'll come now." Then he finished. Miss Park and Na-yeon looked at each other then back at the speakers. "This can't end well" Miss Park said worried.

Then we heard Gyeong-su's voice which made Na-yeon froze in place but made me smile." Princess, don't stress yourself okay. Your prince charming is going to save you." I giggled a little.

On-jo spoke next. "Cheong-san, please stay still. I know you and Y/n never listen to me, but please do it this time." A man was now talking through the speakers. A robot's voice. Whatever the others are doing is working to keep the zombies distracted.

                    🌸🌸🌸

𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘺

"Cheong-sannnnnn~" I let out a wine." What?" He asked with a raised brow. "I'm so hungry and thirsty." I lay down on the floor. "Okay, go to the cafeteria and get food." He said sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him." I wish I could get some of your mom's chicken right now." I sat up massaging the back of my neck. "Me too." He had a sad smile on his face. Miss Park pull me up off the floor. 

"Y/n!" I heard familiar voices call out from a far. "On-jo, Gyeong-su." I mumbled. "Cheong-san!" They call out again." On-jo, Gyeong-su!" Miss Park called out. Then we saw them coming in the classroom with the others. Dae-su went to hug Cheong-san." Oh, shit. Where were you?"

Gyeong-su immediately hug me and I returned it. "Where's On-jo?" Cheong-san asked until she came in. Cheong-san pushed off Dae-su and run to On-jo." Miss Park!" Hyo-ryung and Ji-min hugged Miss Park as she hugged them back. "See, I knew Miss Park was still out there." Dae-su said. Eun-ji then come up to me so everyone started asking "who is she?". "She's Eun-ji she's my friend. And also she's a humbie just like Gyeong-su." Everyone stared at me in awe. " Wait how did you guys know we were here?" Cheong-san asked. On-jo kicked him on the back of his leg. "You're a bad influence to Y/n. I told guys not to go and you still went. Gyeong-su here was having a panic attack because of you, Y/n."

"Really? I'm sorry Gyeong-su."
"No it's okay. I'm just glad you're safe."

There was a shifting sound that made everyone turn to Na-yeon. As everyone was staring at her she awkwardly shift in her spot and smile nervously. So I broke the tension. "Guys, Na-yeon here wants to change and also she has something to say." I grabbed Na-yeon's hand and pulled her closer to the group. Gyeong-su was there just clicking his tongue not making eye contact with Na-yeon.

She took a deep breath and spoke." Words cannot express the troubles I have cost you guys and I know you all hate me and might not forgive me but I'll say it anyway. I know sorry is not enough for what I did to you Gyeong-su. But I am very truly sorry for what I did. I almost killed an innocent life. I'm so sorry Gyeong-su please expect this apology as my respect for you." She bowed and looked at Gyeong-su waiting for an answer. The nervous look on her face can tell that she's scared of what he's going to say. Gyeong-su sighed then open his mouth to speak but On-jo interrupted him.

"Hey, where is Su-hyeok and Nam-ra?" She run out of the room. "On-jo get back here!" Miss Park called out as she followed her. We all followed behind as well. Miss Park manged to get to her. Go in! Go inside!" Su-hyeok shouted as he was running towards us with Nam-ra." Zombies!" Gyeong-su shouted and we run back in the room. We closed the curtains so that the zombies couldn't see us. "By the way there's a zombie stuck under the piano. But don't worry it can't go anywhere." Cheong-san said. "We can't go to the roof with them being here." Hyo-ryung said trying to calm her breath. "This is so annoying." Eun-ji said looking down.

Hyo-ryung suddenly got up looking at Nam-ra. "Hey, Nam-ra." Nam-ra turn to her with a tired expression. "What happened to your arm? That's a bite mark isn't it?" Everyone got up looking at Nam-ra with suspicion in their eyes. Miss Park went up to Nam-ra. "Were you bit?" Nam-ra slowly nodded her head. "She was bitten from Gwi-nam. But he was walking around normal" Su-hyeok announced. Eun-ji's head shot up looking at Su-hyeok." So Gwi-nam is a humbie too? Then I will most likely turn too." She said casually. Cheong-san started to look for something to kill her with. He took up a chair and was about to go to her but I blocked him. "Don't Cheong-san ." I demanded. "Step aside, Y/n. She's going to turn any second now." 

"But there is possibility that she'll become a humbie too since she was bit from one." I said looking down. "I can't take that risk." He walk past me but Miss Park blocked him before he could go any closer to her. "Hey, stop it." Miss Park brought Nam-ra to the window"If she starts acting strange I will throw her out the window. Okay? Is that clear? She asked. Everyone nodded their head in agreement.