Chapter 3: The mess

Y/n'sPov 

Hurry, Throw him out. Na-yeon said panicking. Mr. Kang got up and run to Min-ji biting her. Dae-su run up to him and pulled him away from her. But she was already bitten." Dae-su. What do I do?" She asked him. Mr. Kang started to go after me. I grab a chair and throw it at him making him fall over. Su-hyeok came and punched him but that didn't stop him. Cheong-san took a chair and pushed him up to the wall. Gyeong-su also helping him. Na-yeon went to the door to move chairs. Min-ji went up behind her. Na-yeon turned around kick her back down. Min-ji started to turn as well. Min-ji let out a scream and run to Dae-su. He ended up holding on to her. "Stop, Min-ji, Snap out of it. Please." He begged. "We have to get out." Su-hyeok said. I agreed and we went to help Na-yeon take off the chairs.  "Get out quickly." I said opening the door. Everybody run out but Cheong-san and Gyeong-su was still holding down Mr. Kang. "Cheong-san, Gyeong-su leave him alone and go!" I shouted. They run out as well as Dae-su. Min-ji run up to me but Su-hyeok pushed her away. I run out with Su-hyeok behind as he closed the door.

We all run in groups but was met with zombies. Su-hyeok run up to one of the zombies kicking it down. I went to help even tho Gyeong-su told me not to. I pushed one out the window. More zombies attached them self to me. Su-hyeok was busy so he couldn't help. Gyeong-su and Cheong-san were the ones that saved me. All the boys went and took a window from the a classroom and pushed the zombies down. "Hey, Get out of the way!" Dae-su shouted to them. He took a door and run down to them.All of the girls includeding me went to help as well. 

"Push it!"

Push. More!

"Let's go!"

"We need to turn!" Dae-su declared. We all turn to push the zombies down stairs. Ji-min and Na-yeon grabbed me as we run upstairs. The boys followed behind. We were met with zombies upstairs as well. Gyeong-su came with a window and pushed them from me. We decided to run in the science lab. 

                      🌸🌸🌸

Zombies started coming through the window. No matter how much we hit them they won't go down. So we put up chairs to block them. Na-yeon went On-jo and asked her where's  the phone. "I dropped it." On-jo answered sadly. Na-yeon pushed her slightly. "How could you lose it?" Gyeong-su came in." Who cares about that right now?" 

"Who are you to butt in?"

"What?"

"It's  because you didn't hold the door. If you had the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten in. We almost died because of you."

"Then maybe you should of hold the door." 

"You fucking asshole"

I immediately pushed Gyeong-su away. "Calm down, Gyeong-su. Don't listen to her."  But he put me behind him." Sorry, princess I can't let this bitch get away with that."  He walk up to her and grabbed her neck. She tried to take get out of his grip but it didn't work. Dae-su pulled him away from her. "Fight after you move these. This isn't the time." Ji-min said annoyed. Hyo-ryung agreed. Na-yeon kicked a stool and walk away. That's when I realized that Su-hyeok is not in here. "Where is Su-hyeok?" I asked . On-jo turned to Cheong-san. "Weren't you with him last Cheong-san?" On-jo asked. "He was behind me, but..." Cheong-san started." Then where is he?" On-jo asked "I don't know." He replied back. "Oh no" On-jo mumbled. I can see a slight panic on Nam-ra's face as well. Gyeong-su came up to me and ruffled my hair. "Don't worry, princess. Su-hyeok is still out there."