Chapter 19: Anger

Y/n'sPov

Y/n'sPov

"Mom..." She hugged me as On-jo hugged her father." I'm so glad you're safe." She said crying." B-But I... thought y-you wouldn't come for me. I thought you were going to abandon me." Tears were falling down my face but I didn't notice." I'm sorry." She apologized. "Hey, are you okay?" She started checking me for injuries as the others came out of the gym and lock the door.

"Just a sprained ankle but I'm good." She saw the the bite mark on my hand and started wrapping it up with a cotton crepe bandage. "Is everyone okay?" Mr. Nam asked and everyone nodded their head.

"You shouldn't put too much pressure on your ankle or it will get worse, okay?"

I hummed. Suddenly, I felt someone picking me up and putting me on their back. "You must be Gyeong-su."

"Yes, please to meet you, Ms. Kim." He bowed. "Thank you for taking care of my daughter."

"No need to thank me. Your daughter's safety is my number one priority."

"You must be On-jo's father correct?" Ms. Park asked. "Yes, I am." He gave her a hand shake.

"And you are Y/n's mother?" My Mom nodded.

"Okay, If you go straight through the tennis courts, and pass the construction site. You'll hit the mountain. If you cross the mountain you'll get to Yangd-" Mr.Nam was cut off by Zombies running towards us.

Mr. Nam run up to the zombie twist it's leg." Kids. Run!" Gyeong-su started running with me on his back as well as the others.

We made into the tennis court." Get in! Get in!" My mother closed the gate of the tennis court behind her and followed us.

Zombies started surrounding the tennis court. "We can't go anywhere."

"What do we do?"

The zombies started breaking through the gate coming in. Eun-ji snapped one of zombies neck which startled my mother.

Gyeong-su put me down and went to help. Mr.Nam took a flare out of his bag that he had with him and threw it away from us making the zombies follow it. My mother did the same thing.

"Let's go." Gyeong-su lift me on his back running out the court with the others behind us. I heard a grunt from my mother.

I turn around to see a zombie biting my mother's hand and Ms.Park and Mr.Nam trying to take the zombie off her. "Mom!" I tried to get off Gyeong-su's back.

"Y/n?" I managed to get off his back and try to run over to my mother. "Y/n! You can't run you're injured!"

As I try to reach over to her I fell but I still crawling over to her." Y/n? Don't come you're going to get bit." She managed to say, zombies started tackling her each getting a bite. Su-hyeok took Ms.Park out of the court. Gyeong-su help me up as I still try to reach for my mother.