Chapter 8: Backstabber

Cheong-san's Pov 

Na-yeon looked at her confused. "What did I do?" Nam-ra pointed to her pocket. "I saw everything."

"What did you see? I didn't do anything to Gyeong-su."

"I didn't say anything about Gyeong-su. Why would you suddenly jump to that conclusion?"

Na-yeon stayed quiet. "Hey, knock it off. Y/n and Gyeong-su are still asleep. Don't wake them." I said. But nobody listened. 

"What are you talking about?" Woo-jin asked 

"While we were watching Gyeong-su you were back alone. You wiped the blood with your handkerchief." Nam-ra pointed to the zombie's blood on the stick. "No, I didn't." Na-yeon protested. Even so Nam-ra continued.

"You wiped the zombie's blood on Gyeong-su's bruise." Na-yeon still continue to protest. "It's in your pocket. The handkerchief." Nam-ra look down to Na-yeon's pocket.

"So what?"

"Take it out."

"No."

"Take it out."

"No!"

Na-yeon slapped Nam-ra's hand away. "Then should I take it out?" Nam-ra put her hand in Na-yeon pocket but she pushed her away." Fuck you. Who do you think you are? Class president?" Nam-ra gave her a slap across her cheek.

"You have never treated me like one." Nam-ra said as Na-yeon hold her cheek in pain." Nam-ra, that's enough." Miss Park intervened. "Nam-ra, do you realize what you're saying? If that's true then it means Na-yeon could've killed Gyeong-su." Miss Park announced.

.

"But it's true. Na-yeon did it." Nam-ra said." You fucking cunt." Na-yeon took the handkerchief out of her pocket and throw it at Nam-ra. "There. Happy?" Nam-ra took up the handkerchief and look at it.

" This is blood."

"I wiped Gyeong-su's hand."

"This is his blood?

"Can't you tell?"

"Then put it on your wound."

Na-yeon  gluped. "Like his blood is clean. He's still a zombie." Nam-ra throw the handkerchief in anger." He was fine until you infected him with your handkerchief." That was all it took for me to be in anger. "Na-yeon you-"

"Damn it. It wasn't me!" Na-yeon took up the handkerchief and was about to put it on her wound but stopped. Miss Park went up to her to take the handkerchief. "Don't do it. Stop it." She was trying to get the handkerchief out of her hand. 

"Leave me alone! Fuck!" She shouted at Miss Park." I should die. Is that what you're saying?" She started tearing up. "Why is Gyeong-su better than me? That dirty welfie pushed me."

"So you did do it." Su-hyeok and Dae-su were trying to hold me back. "You should be grateful it didn't kill him. Look he's sleeping peacefully with Y/n." She pointed at them. "He didn't die he turned."

"Are you kidding me right now? You don't even know if he's ever going to be the same when he wakes up." On-jo said tears at the conner of her eyes.

"Why are you ganging up on me? You guys made fun of him too." I managed to get out of Su-hyeok and Dae-su's hold then pushing Na-yeon on the floor. "Why would you do that? You could have killed him. You're becoming....  a murderer." I said angry tears form in the corner of my eyes. She slowly lifted her head to look at me tears were visible in her eyes. She chuckled." I have no friends at all. The only who was nice to me was Y/n but I don't want her as my friend I don't want any of you as my friends. Fuck you." She slowly got up and open the door to go out. Woo-jin was trying to go after her but Miss Park blocked him.

"Listen... No matter what happens you must stay alive. Also you must never take a life or try to take a life. If you cause someone to die life becomes meaningless. All right?" She looked at all of us and smiled before going out. 

No, wait. Miss Park. Dae-su begged and started crying. I was frustrated and angry that I took it out on the fridge that wasn't working." Fuck!"