Chapter 7: Infected but saved

Y/n'sPov 

"Ah  jeez, can you guys give me a break." Cheong-san and On-jo were now teasing me as I covered my face in embarrassment. "Beside, we need to know if Na-yeon's going to apologize to Gyeong-su." They stopped and we turn our attention to the two in the recording room. Nam-ra was staring at the two in shock so I went up to her. "Is everything alright?" She turn to me and smile. N-Nothing. Nothings wrong." She walk away. 

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯...

Na-yeon finally came out as everyone was cheering and clapping for them but that soon changed when Gyeong-su angrily charged at Na-yeon. Miss Park and Dae-su hold him back. "Come back here you piece of-" Gyeong-su was trying push through to get at her but calm down eventually. 

                 🌸🌸🌸

It was getting dark and Gyeong-su was still furious. So we separated the two. "Did you really say that?" You promised me you'd apologize to him." Miss Park fold her arms staring at Na-yeon." I did nothing wrong." She answered casually. 

"Why are you the way you are?" I asked. Then Ji-min spoke up. "You only think about yourself,Na-yeon. You said to close the door before anyone could get in." Ji-min started." You said it would be safer for us. That's not right." Na-yeon look down then spoke. "We almost died when Gyeong-su pulled Coach Kang in. Why aren't you mad at him?" I was about to go up and slap her but Cheong-san stopped me." That's not his fault. How is he supposed to know that that was gonna happen?" 

"That's enough. Quiet, everyone." Miss Park said in frustration. 

"We'll be quiet if she were gone." 

Na-yeon scoffed. "You're all so annoying." I glared at her which she saw but continued." What if I'm right about this?" She smirked. "Then will you finally admit I saved you all, huh?"

"I don't understand you. How can you be like this?" Cheong-san asked. Na-yeon look over to Gyeong-su and smirked. "Look, Guess I was right after all." We look over to Gyeong-su. "What?" He eyed Na-yeon up and down. That's when we saw Gyeong-su nose bleeding. 

My eyes widened in disbelief. "Gyeong-su." I pointed at his nose. He put his hand up to his nose then rubbing it and looking at his hand." I told you didn't I? You still think I'm wrong?" Gyeong-su started trembling still looking at his hands. He stand slowly still trembling. "Hey, What's wrong with me? Something's wrong." Everyone started backing away from him. "What's wrong?" Cheong-san asked. I went a little closer to Gyeong-su.

"It's not true. It can't be.." 

Na-yeon started panicking." Come on. Get rid of him. Get rid of him now!" Gyeong-su started to walk closer to us." I'm not-" but Na-yeon cut him off." No, stay where you are!" Then On-jo spoke. "Stay back. I'm sorry Gyeong-su but you need to leave." Gyeong-su looked at her before shouting back. "I swear... I'm not." Then he chuckled." I've turned, right." He turn to me and Cheong-san. "Y/n, Cheong-san. What do I do?" 

I shake my head then look down." I.. I... I can't, none of this makes any sense. We were fine up and till now. Why would you suddenly..." On-jo pulled me back with her. But I tried to get out of her hold. "No, stop. Please." I pleaded. "This cannot be true. Why would you suddenly..." Cheong-san asked. 

I managed to get out of On-jo's hold and went up to Gyeong-su." Gyeong-su you weren't-"  Gyeong-su then back up away from me." No, Stay away. Don't come any closer!" He started twitching a little.

"What are you guys doing? Get him out! We're all gonna die if we don't!"

"What's... What's happening... fuck."  Gyeong-su put his hands on his head still trembling. Na-yeon went to open the door.

" Get out. I said, get out!"

"Shut the fuck up! I'll leave by myself." Gyeong-su started sobbing. "Why would I bite you? We're supposed to be fucking friends. We're friends." I look down. I can't bare to look." If I.. If I leave, it will be better for everyone." 

Miss Park came up to him. "Gyeong-su, why don't you go back in the recording room until we figure out-"

"If he stays in here he's gonna kill us all."

"Na- yeon!"

"What? I'm just trying to stay alive."

"I'll leave.." Gyeong-su said as he was limping. "Gyeong-su..." I whimpered. "No, don't worry. I'll leave on my own." He finally manage to make it to the door. "Gyeong-su..." I cried out again so did Cheong-san.

" It's... It's okay. Thank you for everything. Stay alive." Gyeong-su said trying to open the door but then stopped. He turned around looking at us in what seem to be fear.

"Why are you doing that? You're scaring me. Stop." He crouched to the ground trembling. "Stop it. Cheong-san! Y/n, why are you doing this to me? Stop it, please stop!" He started freaking out. That was all it took for me to run up to him. "Y/n, don't!" On-jo tried to go after me but Cheong-san hold her back.

I went up to him and hugged him as he was still freaking out. "Gyeong-su! It's me, Y/n. Don't turn! You've got to stay strong! Hang in there please!" I hold his hand that are now cold. "Please, recognize me! Please! We were friends since were little please remember!"

He still shaking but the good thing is that he was calming down little by little. "Gyeong-su please... I love you." I begged one last time before I didn't feel him trembling anymore. I open my eyes to see him asleep. I sigh of relief blow out of my mouth as I hugged him.

                    🌸🌸🌸

     Cheong-san's Pov

After Gyeong-su calm down he fell asleep so did Y/n. I wouldn't blame them for being tired after the trauma they went through they're exhausted. Su-hyeok and I found some sheets in the room and cover them with it. The whole room was silent after that. Nobody talked we were all speechless to what just happened.

"Hey." The class prez went up to Na-yeon. " I know what you did."