Chapter 13: Probably our last greetings

Y/n'sPov

Gyeong-su pulled me on his lap while the others were busy socializing with each other. I could see that Woo-jin was taking a liking to Eun-ji. Miss Park and Su-hyeok were with Nam-ra making sure she's okay. Cheong-san was watching Nam-ra closely to see if she was doing anything strange. While On-jo was looking at Su-hyeok. I do feel bad for her since she likes him but he likes Nam-ra.

Nam-ra's hand suddenly started to twich while her eye started to get red. I immediately got up which made Gyeong-su groaned unsatisfied and bring me back down on his lap." Let go, Gyeong-su it's important." He wrap his hands around my waist tighter and shake his head no. "Please." I begged but he didn't let go.

Nam-ra's turn to Su-hyeok and Miss Park as they did the same. "Nam-ra, are you okay?" Miss Park asked only for Nam-ra to suddenly try to bite her. Cheong-san was about to go for the kill but I shouted." Nam-ra don't do it!" Miss Park manged to step back while Nam-ra calm down a little. "Hey don't do it, Cheong-san." Su-hyeok demanded.

"Get out of the way." Cheong-san said only to make Su-hyeok punch him. The two started a fight which Dae-su and Miss Park had to break up. Gyeong-su finally let me go. After Miss Park and Dae-su break them up Cheong-san took that chance to run up to Nam-ra but On-jo and I blocked him. "Stop it, Cheong-san! Why are you so stubborn? Don't you see Nam-ra has calmed down." Cheong-san was panting trying to calm his breath looking at Nam-ra. I finally convinced him. I went up Nam-ra asking if she was okay.

"I'm fine. I'm okay." She said looking at me. "She seems fine." Woo-jin said. "No.." Nam-ra got up. "I'm not okay. I wanted to bite Miss Park."

"That's not true." Su-hyeok said. "I really did."

"I shouldn't stay here any longer. I'm not like Gyeong-su and Eun-ji. You can't trust me." She started walking to the door. "Hey," I went after her and grab her hand. "Will you stop it already? You're not going to turn, okay? " I said looking in her eyes. "How do you know I won't?"

"Hyeon Ju and I-sak's hands were cold same with Gyeong-su but his are warm now. And also Eun-ji. Yours are warm too." I explained. "I don't expect it." Ji-min said.

"Ji-min-"

"She's a zombie she almost bit Miss Park. Guys say something. Zombies killed my parents. Don't you find this wrong?" She looked at everyone. "I think we should just observe her behavior before we do anything. " Miss Park said and everyone agreed.

🌸🌸🌸

"I'm telling you I wanted to bite her." Nam-ra looked down. Su-hyeok and I were with Nam-ra talking with her." But until I heard Y/n's voice it made me snap out of it. It was like an angel calling out to me. You have a very beautiful voice." She looked at me. I blushed and shake my head." Thanks I guess anyway are you okay now?" She nodded her head. (Y/n just blocked Su-hyeok chance to confess😂)

Gyeong-su and Na-yeon were actually talking it seems like they were getting along. I'm glad. I went over to them and sit beside Gyeong-su but he put me on his lap instead. "You guys are... cute together." Na-yeon said smiling. A true smile.

"Ugh, I'm so hungry." Dae-su complained." Umm, actually there's food in the simply room." Na-yeon announced. "Well, why didn't you say so sooner." Everyone run in the simply room leaving Me, Gyeong-su, Na-yeon, Eun-ji, Miss Park , Ji-min and Nam-ra behind. "Aren't you hungry?" Gyeong-su asked. I nodded and went into the room.

🌸🌸🌸

 Ji-min took up a camera that was in the room and started recording." My mom and dad... They came to the school to save me. The police and firefighters never came. If anybody is watching this after, punish them. All involved." Tears were falling down her cheeks." They abandoned us. All of them. I'll make you pay." She wiped the tears but they keep falling." Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. I'll stay alive and get revenge. I'll kill all the zombies... and anyone else." She put down the camera still crying silently. Hyo-ryung took up the camera and started recording.

"Mom. And Dad. Hello. I'm here with some of my classmates and my english teacher. They're really good to me. Let me just show you. This is them." She put the camera on us and we bowed as greetings. Then she put it back on herself. "Uh.. Mom, Dad. I miss you. I miss you both." She started tearing up but she still put on a happy face. "And um... I'm so sorry." She looked at me. "Y/n, do you have anything to say?" She gave me the camera and I started talking. "Hi, Mom. It's me. As you can see I'm still at school with my friends."I paused then continued. "I know you're not going to see this nor will you care but I just want to say this. Thank you for taking care of me even if you didn't want to. If I don't make it out alive just remember this message. I love you still even when you don't love me, okay?" Tears were already falling down my cheek as Gyeong-su tried to comfort me.

He took the camera from me and said his greetings. "Hi, Grandma, It's Gyeong-su. You must be so worried about me, huh? Wondering where I am? I'm at school with my friends and Y/n. You remember her right? The girl you said you wanted me to marry someday. We're actually together now. I wish I could go home to tell you the news but as you heard or seen, I can't." He had a sad smile on his face. "But don't worry, I'll make it out of here alive. I promise you."

Woo-jin asked for the camera which he gave. "Hey, Mom. I want a raise allowance." Was all he said and past the camera to Dae-su.

Dae-su took the camera and started singing about food then give the camera to Cheong-san. "Mom. It's me. Dad, you're okay too, right?" I'm..." He paused then continued. "I'm good." He gave the camera to On-jo. "Hi, Dad. I miss you. You're not here, but I waited for you all night, and we're holding on together. You always say being healthy is better than getting good grades. You said you'd be the first to come if anything ever happened. And you're okay, right?" Her voice cracked a little. "You have to be okay, Dad. You don't have to come save me, but... But still, I wish you'd come." Light sobs were coming out of her mouth. "I really thought you would be here by now. But I'm okay."

"Usually, I save this for my allowance. But I'll say it for free here. Dad, I... I love you. I really do love you." She used her fingers to make a heart then put camera down.