꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟠 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕟𝕘❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name

Enjoy  :3

.______________________.

ꕥ-Macaque Prospective-ꕥ

After the 'fight',I returned at home still grabbing them in a bridal style,and when I entered, I was greeted by D/n who was jumping around over and over.

I smiled at the little companion and patted her head with my tail "Good girl" I said with a caring voice and a sad smile.

I started walking to their room,trying to place them in the bed delicately.

And when I did,I started to go back to the kitchen,searching for bandages and medicine's,which I find a patch too and took it anyway,who knows, it could still be useful.

I went back to their room,to see them awake looking who knows where.

I sighed "You know,you should rest for the beating that they give to you earlier"I said to them with a straight face but they ignored me.

Which made me mad so I said "Alright I know that you are angry 'cause I didn't interfere faster,but.." I stopped when they turned their head to me and give me one of their simplest smile.

I don't know why but when they smile they just let me stop thinking of everything expected their face.

"Don't worry it wasn't you,like I said you did actually great, and it was cool that shadow of yours,I only knew you could do normal size at the moment and only saw that on the phone,but.That.Was.Amazing!" They said saying the last part with excitement,I was flustered for them to compliment me but tried to keep my cool saying

"Ha,you don't know how much I can do Cupcake." I said with one of my smirks.

"Like what?!" They said leaning their face more close to mine,I was shocked at this not only for the question but for the distances of our faces.

"Well I can create things-"

"Like what?!" They re-said

"Like this" i said making a shadow monkey,who was now on their shoulder.

"Wow,that's so cool" they said,looking at my shadow monkey.

"I know,I'm amazing." I said with a smirk.

"You really really are" they said,I was surprised that they confirmed my sentence so I turn my head to them,who was looking at me in awe.

I couldn't get my eyes of their e/c eyes and their s/c.

But then I remembered the bandages "I should probably get you the bandages" I said nervously looking away from them,and Y/n giggled.

"Ok but I'll put them"Y/n said still with their smile.