꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟞 ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name
Ff/c:friend favorite color

Enjoy (^O^)/

 ._______________________.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!"Bff/n shouted at Y/n who was sitting in front of them in Y/n's house.

The famous group was now at Y/n house for hanging out a bit,and for not knowing where to go.

Wukong and Macaque were playing mario cart on the Tv,trying to get in first places,with D/n trying to get the monkeys attention so they could cuddle her.

While Y/n and Bff/n were in the couch,sitting at the table,talking about stuff,school and now about the accident that happened with Y/n creating a portal to Mk's world.

"Yep,I don't actually know how I did it,but I just did.So yeah i didn't have so much trouble doing it,heck I didn't even strained to do that."Y/n said to Bff/n with all their honesty,still thinking of the scene in their head.

Bff/n rubbed their chin with their hand,trying to think of a reason "So,you weren't doing anything in that moment?"they said to Y/n.

Then Y/n thought for a while "We'll now that's not what I said,I was actually training a little bit with Mac and-"

"Ooooohhh nicknames~"Bff/n said interrupting them,with a teasing tone and teasingly getting closer to Y/n's face but they grabbed Bff/n face with their hand and pushed it away.
"As I was saying,I was training with him until when I tried to let him fall,POOF the portal appeared."Y/n said with frustration and slamming their hand to the table.

Bff/n poked Y/n's head with their finger and said and made Y/n look at them"Yeah maybe it was because you were thinking about him."they then pointed at Macaque,who was hearing nothing but the Tv and playing.

"Uuughhh,we aren't talking about crushes now Bff/n."Y/n said with a tired voice.
"We'll at least you admitted that he is your crush."their friend said with a smug face,only to make Y/n glare at them and slam their head again.

Out of nowhere,D/n sat on the nearest chair next to Y/n,probably wanting their attention since the two monkeys weren't aware about the female dog next to them,and so Y/n looked at their feminine dog companion and started to cuddle their tummy.

Bff/n,looking at their friend who was probably exhausted about the hole 'power situation',and though for a while,then in they connected their two brain cells and started to smirk and get up.

At this Y/n looked confused and strangely at their friend "What are you doing?"they said to them,only to see their best friend to come to the two monkeys and turned off the Tv,making now the two monkeys mad.