꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟝 ℂ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name

And G/n:gem name

Enjoy ꨄ

    ._______________________.

𖦹-No one's Pov-𖦹

It's been a few weeks since Macaque lived in Y/n's house,and it's been actually great for the both of them,they have becoming friends.

Sometimes Macaque would prank them,which Y/n reaction would be a kick on hiss butt, a punch on the head,or slap for scarring or making them angry.

They would hang out with Bff/n and Wukong,which the two monkeys would fight both in private and in public.

In school,macaque started being with
you for your bullies so he could be there for you and to keep them company.

Y/n sometimes helped Macaque with his powers,so he could at least do shadows in their normal size and controlling them.

While Macaque got really attached to them,even if would seem to not care he would worried about their sake and themselves.

          ❀

It was now winter,which meant not only vacation,but meant that it was coming Christmas too,and Y/n how much it could be different from the other year's.

The last years Y/n would invite Bff/n at their house or just celebrating themselves with their dog.

But there's someone else now in your life.

You walked towards Macaque,who was playing with D/n.

"Macaaaaaque-" "What did I do now,Cupcake?" He interrupted Y/n stopping himself.

"No you didn't do anything,but do you know what is coming?"
"A pack from Amazon?"
Y/n didn't know what to say at this,they could say that he was learning fast the things from this world.

"No,there is coming a special day,do you know what it is?"They asked him again.

"Your birthday?"

"No"

"Your name-day?"

"No-"

"Is it the new couch,so can finally on something comfy and not the ground?"

"You wish-"

"Is it Virgin day?'Cause I'm sure not gonna celebrate that-"

"No it's coming Christmas and I don't what that came from so I'm not question that"Y/n said a little concerned.