꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟛 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name

Enjoy ఌ

   •______________________•

•-No ones Pov-•

𖦹-A few hours earlier-𖦹

Bff/n and Y/n were squealing to death for what just happened to both of them.But immediately got serious for what Y/n Warner to say "Ok so what do we do now?"Bff/n give them a malicious smile and responded to them "Oh I suggest,to do a sleepover with those 2-" "Oh fuck no"

"COME ON WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPE-"

"They would probably set the house on fire just to win who was the first to set the damn fire."

Bff/n was pleading them now for doing the sleepover "I PROMISE THAT WANT HAPPENED NEITHER OF BOTH HOUSES"

Y/n thought about it not wanting their friend to just plead on the ground they said"Fine,but if anything goes wrong,I'll blame all on you" "Deal"

•-Now in Y/n's House-•

'Of course it had to be my house'

There they were,in their house after school,preparing their apartment to a fatal chaos.

Macaque,sitting on the couch notecard this and said to them"Why are you so stressed?Its not like there's gonna be a war" said with a smirk

"Oh if only you knew what are you are saying" Y/n whispered to themself and walked to the couch to sit on it and cuddle dog next to it.

Y/n knew that this could be a bad idea to bring Sun Wukong there when Macaque is in there too,but their fan side,wanted to see really bad what would happened between to wild monkeys without their powers.

Macaque still noticed your nerves so,since he doesn't want to see your long face,he suggest to play some of their games for a while so they could to let the time pass.

Y/n accepted with a smile on their face.

"So what do you wanna play?"

"Your house so you decide,and it's better if you choose since I would take an entire day to decide"Macaque said to them with a genuine smile to them,which Y/n was for a moment shocked for his expression he gave them but smiled the second after "Alright then let's play Monopoli then"

•-30 minutes later-•

"How in the bloody hell you just won even if you didn't know the rules a while ago"Y/n said with a frown at Macaque who won everything.

"Don't know,don't care,I just know that I beat you cupcake"Macaque said with a smirk and pokes their nose,and that,Y/n didn't expected but when they wanted to ask why he did it,the door bell rang.