꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟡 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤❤︎︎꧁

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name

Enjoy ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

    ._______________________.

In these days you tried to go back to school,but Macaque denied to you so much that he looked you in a room the next day,and he wasn't the only one.

When you were going to bed,Macaque 'tried' to call Bff/n with yours phone,who got worried and called you the next day saying to rest at house,heck even Wukong got serious saying to stay at home.

Then you stayed home for 2 days now and you were bored as shit,expect when Macaque comes for food or talking.

Now,indeed,you were having a conversation with him.

𖦹-Y/n's Pov-𖦹

Y/n was listenign to Macaque who was telling one of his journeys and adventures.

"And so I took their things saying 'Sorry guys,better give them to someone more important' and then I beat them all,they were all on the ground and I went so easy on them!" He said laughing with a genuine smile,Y/n was listening to him but the thing that they were more focused on was his smiling face,they couldn't get their e/c eyes to his face.

And looking at him made them think about the kiss that he gave them,they were not mad or something for a kiss,and it wasn't a kiss at all if you think about because it was in the forehead.

But they just wouldn't get this thought out of their head,it just made them feel loved for ones.

'But,just why..' they thought

"Hey are you in there,you are like staring at for 5 minutes straight." He said waving his hand in front of their face.

Y/n,finally coming back on reality,they chuckled nervously to him "Sorry,I was just thinking of something.."

"Wow so you have a head for thinking,huh?~" he said smirking teasing them.

Y/n then they smirked back,only two can play this game.

"Well,I'm fluttered,because at least I have a brain,unlike you." They said.

Macaque shocked for them to respond back,he smirked and leaning his face towards theirs"Oh so, that's how it is Huh." He said with his monotone tone.

This made Y/n look at him nervously,blushing and shocked at the same time for his,now,changed tone of voice.

"Yeah got a problem,with that?" They said in front of his face.

He started "Yes Cupcake."

"Ok.D/n,ATTACK."

"Wait wha-" not even finishing his sentence,D/n was now on top of him.