꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟞 𝔾𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕤❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name

Enjoy☘︎︎

._______________________.

𖦹- No ones Pov -𖦹

After the the surprise Macaque did for you,he now wanted to prepare for New Years,you were glad that he knew about New Years,you wanted to help help him,but he refused it saying that he didn't need any human help,especially yours.

And he wanted to keep it all in secret,so that meant that you couldn't know and this made you really curious,he even said that he had a present for you but would give it to you when it's New Years.

Man this monkey it's gonna kill you someday.

But the only problem was that you still got a present for Macaque.

𖦹-Y/n's. Prospective-𖦹

In couple of days is going to be the day were this year is going away and a new one comes to bring some fortune or sfortune to your future.

You wanted to start the new year in a special and awesome way but you couldn't help Macaque and,not only that, you didn't know what to give him.

You really wanted to give him something beautiful,so he could remember it's value.

You already tried with a bracelet,but you though that he could think of it as a female accessories.

You tried with clothes but they were too basic and too expensive for some.

You tried a couch,but you wanted to make him pay a little bit longer for what he did.

Tried to cook something but failed because you have been discovered by himself and when he distracted you,all the ingredients went wild and went to all the furnitures.

And yet here you are in your room,still without a gift,all alone with your thoughts.

You sighed thinking of how you could finally find something for him.

Because if you wouldn't have find something,you would feel really bad not only he was taking care of you and made you feel better but he also did made so much things just because you were sad.

Then something popped on your mind.

A necklace.

"Of course!" You said out loud to yourself,standing up with enthusiasm
and prepared yourself to go out.

Exiting out of your you saw your little dog companion standing there happily,ready to be cuddled.

You chuckled sadly at the dog and said "No cuddles now,your friend needs to buy something" you said to her,and reaction made your heart break in too,she looked at you with puppy eyes and her tail stoped moving going down.