꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟠 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 ❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name
Ff/c:friend favorite color

Enjoy. QwQ

     .______________________.

It's been a few days since Macaque
was feeling better,and neither of Y/n and him talked about the 'kiss',and after that Mk and Wukong recovered too,both Leo and Bff/n said that it was a fever for them too.

Y/n was suspicious about this but didn't bother much.

Y/n,Macaque,Wukong,Bff/n,Leo,Mei and Mk were at the roof of the school,eating.
Y/n was sitting next to Bff/n and in front of Mei,while Leo and Mk were with the two chaotic monkeys.

"So yeah,Mk was acting all drunk,wanting to party all day and just wanted to be with Red Son."Mei said to the two in front of her,with a bit of tiredness in her voice.

"Really?Wukong was acting drunk too,but he was just laying on the floor,having the feeling of vomit every time."Bff/n said,with a tired voice too,and with an annoyed face.

"Which he did,didn't he?"y/n said.
"Exactly."Bff/n respond a bit disgusted remembering the moments of vomit.

"I still see it all on the floor,ble,I think that if he was invited in a club,I wouldn't even let him touch a drink."Bff/n said,making Y/n and Mei laugh at the sentence.

Bff/n turned to Y/n,and asked
"What about Macaque,did he have a 'vomit situation'?"

Y/n was surprised by the question "Well,not really-"
"DID HE WANTED TO PARTY A LOT TOO?!"Mei interrupted with a loud voice.

"No-"

"Did he wanted to be a pirate"Mei asked.

"What the fu-
Why would he want to be a pirate?"
Y/n asked,confused, to Mei.

"Don't know,everyone deep inside wanted to be a pirate,like Jack Sparrow."Mei said,with a bit of dramatic accent,and with a fake tear dropping from her eye.

"Yeah,no."Y/n responded.

"So,was he childish?"Bff/n asked to
Y/n.

Y/n was in thoughts for a bit before responding "You could say that."

"Ooohh,I think I know how he was now."Bff/n said with a smirk on her face,hitting a bit Y/n's shoulder with a punch,and making Y/n blush a little.

Mei on the other hand,was confused as ever,Bff/n made a look at Mei to let her understand,and after a few seconds of Mei thinking she finally understood.
"Oh,oooOOOOOOO."Mei said gasping.

"Buddy,you totally got him under your grip."Mei said,smirking too now at
Y/n who was blushing like crazy.

"No I don't,he was probably so damn sick that he didn't even wanted to do THAT." "What it's supposed to be 'that',Y/n.?"Bff/n asked now confused,leaving Y/n regret what they said,trying to get up but Mei and
Bff/n started to get curios and not letting them go.