꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟟 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name

Anyway the song I put was the song that inspired me to write this :D

And warning,there's angst in here

Enjoy ❣︎

.______________________.

After all the holidays,you had to come back school (yucks) and Bff/n returned asking over and over how you passed these holidays,but you never told them because every time you thought about you would blush, thinking of how Macaque treated you, and run away from them to not let them notice.

And when YOU asked them how it went their vacation,they would change the object,which this made you more curious.

Now you were waking to school with Bff/n,Wukong and Macaque.

𖦹- Y/n's Pov-𖦹

Y/n,while walking to school with their little group, was talking with Wukong about their hobbies,which they were surprised that some hobbies were exactly like theirs.

But sometimes Macaque would be next to Y/n,glaring at Wukong, who was smirking the entire time,but it was the contrary when Macaque talked with Bff/n.

Y/n and Bff/n were very confused,in fact sometime they would look at each other with a 'are you understanding this' look and the other 'Nope,not even a thing' look.

After a while Y/n and the others reached the enter and they said their good byes.

But immediately when Bff/n and Wukong were no were in sigh,Y/n looked at Macaque,who was in his little form in their backpack and said "Why were you and Wukong glaring at each other?"

Macaque at this,looked away from them saying "He was a jerk."

"But he didn't do anythi-" "You wouldn't understand" he said sighting,Y/n was a bit angry that he didn't want to say things to them sometimes but shrugged it off the feeling.

                      ❀

When Y/n entered in class and reached their desk,it was all written with swears, insults and drawings of them dying and being shit.

Y/n grabbed the backpack tighter and looked to two girls who were giggling.

They would be Ellen and Coraline,the blonde girl and black hair girl.

Macaque seeing was hissing silently but when Y/n put the backpack on the desk the only thing he could do was watching right now.

Y/ waked to the two girls,the girls were now looking disgusted and Ellen said "What do you want,freak"