꧂❤︎︎ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖❤︎︎꧁

❀

A/N: so (1) of all I will do the readers gender as they/them
(2) If you don't like this then just go-
(3)I'm Italian so if I wrote something wrong I'm sorry-

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name

Enjoy :D

      .———————————.
𖦹-Pov:No ones pov-𖦹

A student was walking on their way back home while watching their favorite show,Monkey Kid,everyone thought that it was for children or just wasn't good,but Y/n L/n though otherwise.

The others thought that it was a pretty good show,even if it was from lego,it had drama,action,adventure,and it was fun to watch.But for what they thought they were very bullied at school,no the other students didn't beat them to death-,but they bullied Y/n morally.

Not just for the show.

For how they dressed,they talked,they're body size,just for they're existence actually.

Just for who they were.

They just have one friend and they're is Bff/n,they are friends since they were kids.

Anyway,as I was saying,Y/n was walking back at they're house,watching Monkey kid,and they were at the episode of -Shadow Play-
and they were about to continue watching the series until-

"Aye buddy"

Someone said behind them,with a genuine smile,putting they're arm on Y/n's shoulders.It was Bff/n.Their best friend.

"What are you watching"Bff/n said

"Guess"

Bff/n was confused at first for they're response,but then they've understand and,still with that smile,said:

"Listen,why are you watching that over and over and just don't continue the series instead of just watching just 2 seasons"

Y/n didn't know how to respond for that 'cause Bff/n was right.
Y/n was watching only the first 2 season's and still didn't watched the third.

"I just don't know where to find it dude-"

"You just said that 2 month's ago"Bff/n interrupted them.

"I will find that,just-"Y/n was about to say until Bff/n started to talk again cutting them off.

"You also said that 2 month's ago"

Y/n started giving them a death glare, when they were near Y/n's house,they started walking away from Bff/n saying "When I will come to your house i'm going to steal one or two of your mangas"