꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟚 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕤❤︎︎꧁

❀

A/n: same thing like the another chapter :3

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name

Enjoy❤︎︎

   .________________________.

𖦹-No ones Pov-𖦹

Y/n and macaque finally were at the entrance of true school

"Ok so if you want fomenting you just have to be here at 12.00 Pm 'cause it's our first break,you can't enter but if want just be tiny and if you want to search for me, I'm in class C7 the artistic one.AND if you want to eat something there on the right are some machines with snacks,if you wonder how you will pay there are some money in your jacket"Y/n said to Macaque,who had a shocked expression but then it change with a chuckle that he made and the process to say"Damn ok,I'm not a damn baby anyway Cupcake,I can take of myself,after all how do you think I survived all these years?"

"Remember you don't have you old powers right?"

"You little-"

Macaque got cut off by the ringing bell,and with that Y/n was already near the entrance and before entering they yelled at Macaque saying"Remember what I said!See you later!"with a smile on their S/c face they entered.

ꕥ-Macaque Pov-ꕥ

While with Macaque..

Well Macaque was just standing there,didn't have a clue on what to do without his powers nor without disturbing the Mk team.

So he just sat on one of the nearest bench and sat there,trying to see if he still had some of his shadow powers,so he practiced for like 10 minutes and what he got was a tiny version of him.

"Guess I have to practice while I'm here"said to himself with an annoyed voice.

But he interrupted his thoughts when his ears eared something that interested him.

"So what do we do to them?"

"Let's drown their homework!"

"We could just insult them as always,I don't wanna waste my time for someone like them"

There was these trio with 2 girls and 1 boy.

Macaque then started walking to follow them,he didn't know why but he had this weird feeling that something was about to happen,so he started following them in his little plushy form.

With a fast move he grabbed a part of the backpack,the strap,and they added to a class.

'Fudge I entered in the school anyway'Macaque though to himself cursing in his head.

But his thought's were interrupted by looking at someone rather familiar to him,and he guessed right,because that was Y/n.

So when it was the right time,he jumped to get to Y/n's school desk.

And this cough their attention to hide as quick as possible the little macaque on their desk"What did I said earlier?"Y/n whispered to him with a glare "I know what you said cupcake,but I had a bad feeling and I can't let my roommate gat hurt can I?"Macaque whispered with with one of his usual grins

"Oh so now I'm your roommate"

"Just shut up and let me sleep somewhere"

•-A few hours later-•

𖦹-Y/n's Pov-𖦹

They were writhing the last things before going to Bff/n to lunch until a hand just got on their notebook,and it was one of the trio,it was a girl with blonde hair and black eyes and she started saying "Well you seem to be in a good shape today" "Well yeah,why wouldn't I be?" another girl,with black hair and blue eyes,snorted at their comment embarrassing the blonde one "Ugh!I'll show why!"then the girl than proceeded to knock the desk to the ground.

'Fortunately Macaque wasn't there or he could've killed me right then'

Y/n sit up to get their until still someone pushed them to the ground with a kick,then that someone started laughing.

"Look at that freak!HAHAHAHA"

Yeah,she was a real karen,one of the bitchest ones.

The they started eating some footsteps towards them,swing the boy of the trio.

"Look how much they're pathetic Isaac-" she was now cut by the boy squishing his hand to her face saying,staring at her face with a death glare "What did I said later Ellen."

The girl now scared didn't say a thing,which made the boy free her cheeks from the strong grip,that hurt her so much that her face was now red.

The boy now walking up to Y/n looked at them and leaning his hands and started saying"Do you want he-"

Y/n cut him off slapping his hand and giving him a death glare said"I don't  𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 your damn help" and started cleaning up the mess that was on the ground.

The boy without a word walked away from them and you could eat the two girls yelling at him things like:

"Wait for us!"

"Don't leave us like this Isaaaaac!"

•-A little bit later-•

Y/n finally reached the top of the school where Bff/n and them spend most of the time eating,and today was important to them 'cause they wanted to tell Bff/n name about the now 'Macaque Problem,in fact,Y/n expected was Bff/n ready for a pun or two about anime.

But they didn't expect a a wild Bff/n running towards them making both of them fall on the ground.

"Y/N,Y/N,Y/N I NEED YOU TO HEAR THESE"Bff/n was shouting at these point and for how loud they were Y/n started putting their hands to their ears.

Bff/n was finished with the shouting and calmed down Y/n put them down and started listening to what Bff/n wanted to say.

"So ok,I know that this could sounds weird-" "You are always weird dude"Y/n said "I know but yesterday when I was watching Mk,something happened"and with that Bff/n sera ed for something in their bag pack and what Y/n saw was shocking.

In their hands there was a sleeping Sun Wukong.

"Dude.." Y/n said searching for Macaque to show their friend.

Both the teenagers were too stunned too speak.

.________________________.

A/n:hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Bye :D