꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟛 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤?❤︎︎꧁

❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name

Enjoy ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

._______________________.

After the accident with Leo,you started avoifing him,not only because Macaque wanted to,but because you didn't really liked what he had done to you and wanted to get some distance from him.

Even if sometimes you would hear him saying that he's sorry,in class and outside class,but you still ignored him.

At school it was still normal the situation.

Except that Macaque sometimes would do everything to get the teacher out of the class.

One time he made a little shadow in class and made it spill the coffee of the teacher on him,so he could get out and he could talk to you,and the other classmates would do what they wanted to do in the meantime.

But you noticed that in class,the two girls that once bullied you,they were actually ignoring you,but every time you could see the blue haired girl staring at you and Macaque when you were together,and even if you two weren't together,she could always stare at you with a weird smile.

You could only avoid the stare by focusing on something else.

It's been a month already since you are training,and you were improving a lot in the hand in hand fight,Macaque did admit too that you were doing good.He said that the next time you two would practice with the magic training l,but you already knew that it was going to be more tiring,since it's a thing that you,not only never did,but for how much you should train.

And now,you were walking next to Macaque and with Bff/n and Wukong to get home.

𖦹-Y/n's Pov-𖦹

Y/n,Macaque,Wukong and Bff/n were now exciting the school to get to Yn's place,they were planning to have a  pajama party.

"So I said 'Hey!You know it's not yours!'then I kicked her butt in front of all the school."Bff/n said with a prod smile and voice.

Y/n on the other side was staring at their friend with a 'wtf' and said "Bruh,you were in elementary school,she just said that you were pretty and just grabbed your snack to open it ,and you just kicked her ass."

"Some bitches can be bitches even at young age."their friend said.

Y/n turned to Macaque,to say something,but than they saw that he and Wukong were talking.

They could see the smile on Wukong and Macaque listening to him.

You were going to cry for this cuteness.