Chapter 32: No Sacrifice, No Victory!

-With Naruto and the others-

"N-N-Naruto!?" said Sasuke in surprise after seeing the blonde boy.

Glancing at Sasuke and seeing his weaken stated, Naruto just nodded before glancing over at Sakura and then Ino, who were both knocked out.

Seeing this Naruto growled, since if there was one thing he couldn't stand it was seeing his friends hurt.

"Sasuke, can you move?"

"I think so" grunted Sasuke as he slowly pushed himself up.

"Good, because I need you to free Sakura and then get Ino and protect them both, since they might get caught in the crossfire when I attack Gaara."

"Naruto you can't be serious?! That guy isn't normal!" Sasuke warned, while looking at Gaara who was staring at them. "Even you can't take him on by yourself given the state your in."

Looking at Naruto, Sasuke could tell that Naruto wasn't exactly a hundred precent, given how he was panting little, indicating that he had been running at top speed to get here in time. Also given Naruto's state after his last battle, the Uchiha wondered if the blonde had any Chakra left to fight with.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, just protect the girls" Naruto said before taking Gamakichi off his head and putting him next to Sasuke.

"Sorry Gamakichi, but it's probably safer if you stay here with Sasuke, you might get hit when I start fighting."

"Okay Naruto, just make sure you stay safe, since you owe me some snacks" said the small Toad, "Oh and give that creepy guy one from me."

Smirking at this Naruto just nodded, before jumping over to another tree, ensuring that Gaara's attention was focused on him and that he wouldn't go after the others.

Watching Naruto move away from Sasuke and onto a large tree branch to his far right, Gaara turned to face the young Senju heir. Who just stared coldly at him, without as much as a hit of fear in his eyes.

Seeing this, the young Suna Genin grinned before breaking into a crazed laugh, "Heh, Heh, Heh, hahahahaha...Yes, at last you've finally appeared. I knew you would eventually come. The Uchiha proved to be entertaining for a time, but now at last you've come...and the true battle can finally begin!"

After saying this, Gaara then allowed his Sand to cover his entire upper body and took on an ever more demonic looking appearance than before, shocking Naruto and the others. The only part of his body that was not covered in sand was his legs.

"This should prove to be interesting" thought Sai, who had been following Naruto since he left the stadium and was hiding in a large tree and prepared to watch the battle.

After getting over his shock of seeing Gaara's new appearance, a now frowning Naruto sheathed his sword.

Seeing this Gaara also frowned, "What are you doing, don't tell me you're planning to run away?"

"Not on your life" Naruto replied angrily, "You told me a while back that you wanted to see me angry again. Well congratulations, you've got your wish, as nothing pisses me off more than when people start hurting my friends!"

-Enter Naruto OST- Heavy Violence-

After Naruto said this, the two young Shinobi stared angrily at one another and prepared to attack.

Naruto made the first move, within a blink of an eye the blonde disappeared and reappeared right in front of the Suna Genin and delivered a super charged punch to his face, sending the red headed boy flying backwards.