Chapter 19: Meeting the Snake

-The Forest of Death-

After the events of the first test, Naruto and the gang met up with their Sensei's and informed them that they had passed and was waiting to pass the next test.

The three Jonin-sensei were pleased to hear this, especially given who was doing the exam. Kakashi, Kushina and Yamato informed them that next exam would be held on training ground forty-four, which was better known as the Forest of Death, and that they would have to meet Anko there at eight o'clock sharp tomorrow morning.

The following morning the four Genin met up again and arrived at the rendezvous point a few minutes before eight.

When they arrived they found that all the other Genin had arrived and were waiting for Anko's arrival.

As they waited they looked at the Forest of Death, figuring that this would be where their next exam would be.

"This place is creepy" said Sakura nervously, as she looked at the dark forest.

Soon enough though, Anko appeared in front of everyone in a puff of smoke and then called them together to listen to what she had to say.

There Anko informed the group of Genin that they would be spending the next five days in the forest.

Upon hearing this many of the Genin became nervous over having to enter the creepy forest, Naruto of course was not intimidated by the forest and just scoffed. Since he had been terrified by the best, hence it would take a lot more than this to scare him.

Hearing Naruto scoff and seeing that he was unafraid of what she had said, Anko decided to have a little fun with the young Senju. Upon which a Kunai suddenly appeared out from her sleeve and into her hand, where she threw it at Naruto with frightening speed.

Seeing the glint of Anko's Kunai Naruto quickly moved his head slightly to avoid the Kunai, although was unable to do it fully, where he received a shallow cut on his cheeks, which bled a little.

When Naruto avoided the Kunai, Anko then suddenly appeared right behind him, "Ohhhhhh, I'm sorry, am I boring you?" Anko asked almost child like, where she pressed her ample chest onto Naruto's back and wrapped her arms around Naruto.

At this Naruto just smirked, "Sadly yes, as I find such intimidating tactics rather dull and would like to get on with the exam."

"Ohhh, confident are we? ...well you need more than just confidence to survive this exam. Since overconfident ones like you are normally the first to die, and I do so love to see nice red blood being spill all over the place," Anko said as she leaned forward to lick the blood off Naruto's cheek, but before she could, she suddenly felt the sharp point of a Kunai blade poking into her left armpit.

"Well if you like blood so much, then I'm certain you like this!" Naruto stated with a smile and pressed his Kunai a little harder into her armpit.

"There's a vein just here that goes straight to the heart. If cut, it would bleed so fast that you wouldn't live long enough to decide how to curse me. So if you would...could you let go of me, as there are rules about examiners molesting the examinees."

Naruto was gratified with the sight of the former Saninn's apprentice eyes widen in surprise, before she grinned. She was impressed with Naruto.

"Hmph! not bad brat...but you only wish I was molesting you." Anko replied with a saucy smirk, when she let go of Naruto.

Although when she did, her Shinobi senses suddenly warned her of danger from behind, where she immediately let go of Naruto, and another Kunai appeared out of her sleeve into her hand. But before she could fully turn around she saw a Kusa Genin was behind her and that he was holding her Kunai with his long tongue, which Naruto found disgusting.