Chapter 25: Summons, Foxes and Girls, Oh My!

About five days after the preliminary matches had ended; Naruto was taken out of Konoha by his mother, Jiraiya, Shizune and his two sensei's to train for the finals next month.

Naruto was grateful to be out of hospital, since after his mother had used the Fūja Hōin (Evil Sealing Method), he had lost consciousness caused by the pain of the sealing and didn't wake up until three days later.

After he woke up, his mother explained to him what had happened and told him that she had Jiraiya add some other seals, should some event cause the Fūja Hōin to fail. Another seal known as the Haja no Kokuin (Seal of Wickedness) (A) would activate to restrain Naruto and warn Tsunade and Jiraiya that the curse seal had activated and that the Fūja Hōin had failed.

For the remaining two days, (much to his distress), Naruto was forced to stay in bed to allow his body rest and fully recover from his battles with Mai, Lee and the events in the forest of death. During that time, Tsunade had Naruto, Yamato and Kushina tell her everything that Naruto had done for the past six months in Konoha and what they had taught him. She also had Naruto tell her everything he had done with the Kumo Genin when he first met them.

Knowing that he had no choice in situation, Naruto told his mother everything that happened with Killer Bee and the others and what they had taught him. Although he made sure to leave out how the fight between Samui and him ended, knowing that if his mother found out, the hospital would become ground zero for his mother's wrath.

Sadly though, his mother learned about the shower incident between him and Haku at Nami no Kuni (Wave Country) thanks to a certain red-headed blabbermouth. This resulted in Naruto having to suffer an hour long verbal lashing from his mother, she ranted on how she would not let him become a pervert like Jiraiya. Said person of course was not immune from Tsunade's wrath, especially after she learned how Jiraiya inadvertently exposed Naruto's full heritage to Kushina, Kakashi and the others, after Naruto's team test.

The outcome resulted: Naruto had his godfather as company for the following two days, as he recover from Tsunade's beating.

Eventually though, once everything was settled, Tsunade and the others decided that for the rest of the month they would train Naruto outside the village, away from prying eyes.

After traveling for most of the day, Jiraiya, Tsunade and the others finally arrived at their destination, which was a large valley away from Konoha, allowing them to train in private

When they arrived in the valley and had set up their camp, Naruto turned to his mother.

"So Kaa-chan what are we going to train in first?"

"Well, when you were unconscious after the sealing, Jiraiya, Yamato, Kushina and I discussed how to train you and we decided it is now time to train you in using the Kyuubi's power." Tsunade elaborated.

"Really?" asked Naruto, since he knew how hesitant his mother was with him using the Kyuubi's Chakra.

"Yes, given how you will probably be facing against two jinchūriki later in the finals. We believe it would be best that you are trained to summon the Kyuubi's Chakra so to have something to fall back on. Since it is highly possible that both that girl and boy are trained to use and control their Biju powers" answered Tsunade.

"But I thought you said that I should avoid trying to use the Kyuubi's power at all cost, for if I use it, I could be exposed as a jinchūriki, those Akatsuki guys would come after me."

"Yes I know, but the Akatsuki are likely to come after you anyway once they learn about your Mokuton Bloodline limit. "

"But why don't I just train to improve my Mokuton Bloodline limit instead, wouldn't that be easier, since that's how Hii-ojiichan (1) was able to control the Biju?" Naruto's face scrunched up in confusion.