Chapter 31: Invasion!

-In the Arena-

When Genma declared Naruto the winner there was silence, as many couldn't believe that the battle between the two blondes was finally over.

Others on the other hand were still in shock at how they had actually witnessed, with their own eyes, the re-emerges of the legendary Bloodline limit of the Shodai Hokage, Mokuton (Wood Release). Not to mention, seeing Naruto use Hokageshiki Jijun Jutsu Kakuan Nitten Suishu (Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique Enclosed Hermitage Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands) one of the Shodai's most famous techniques.

Eventually after a few moments, the audience finally got over their shock, and the stadium exploded into a thunderous applause and cheers, the cheers were so loud that they could be heard all over the village.

-In the Audience-

"He did it!" Ino yelled excitedly as she raised her arms into the air and cheered loudly.

"Yes!" cried Kiba as he pumped his fist into their air.

"Well done Naruto" Yamato thought with a smile, as he was quite proud of his student.

"Nice!" thought Kushina with a large smile.

"Naruto has certainly come a long way in a short time" Kurenai remarked.

"Yeah... I have to admit, there were moments where I thought he might actually lose" commented Asuma. Who was impressed with how Naruto was able to use Hokageshiki Jijun Jutsu Kakuan Nitten Suishu and suppress the Nibi.

"Unreal, Naruto did it, he defeated Yugito...again" said a wide-eyed Omoi, while his blonde team-mate Samui just stared down at the arena with a large frown.

"That was whack Yo" said Killer Bee inside his mind, while still reeling over the shock that Naruto could use Mokuton.

"Things are going to be a lot harder for that boy Bee, now that he has revealed he can use Mokuton. Your brother and the other villages will most likely target him now, since he poses too much of a threat to them to be left alone" said Hachibi.

"You think?" replied Killer Bee sarcastically; since he knew his brother better than anyone and knew what he was probably thinking now.

"That boy, he needs to be dealt with...now!" thought the Suna team sensei, who had a large angry frown on his face.

"Hohoho...it seems that I have won our bet Enrai-sama" said the Fire Daimyo with an amused smile when he saw the surprised look on his fellow Daimyo's face.

"So it would seem" replied the Lightning Daimyo after getting over his surprise and now had an amused smile. "You were indeed correct Kasai-sama, that boy he is quite special, to think that he would have the same ability as the Shodai Hokage?"

"Naruto is incredible!" said Rurichiyo with an excited look, since she couldn't believe how strong Naruto was.

"That he is...he's quite a remarkable young man" added Madame Shijimi with a large smile as she continued to clap for Naruto.

"Unbelievable," said Iruka, who like his fellow teachers, was shocked with what they had seen. "I never dreamed that Naruto could be so strong, let alone he could use Mokuton like the Shodai Hokage."

"YEAH!" yelled Konohamaru, who was jumping up and down on his seat and cheering loudly. "Nii-san did it...he won!"

"Did you see him use Mokuton, and how he used it to beat that girl?" asked Udon amazement.

"Yeah, he was awesome!" said one young boy.

"That Yugito girl was incredible too ...did you see how she used that strange Chakra and nearly defeated him?"