Chapter 12: Sensei.

-In The Hokage office-

Currently in his office the Hokage was debriefing his youngest son Asuma and recently made Jonin Yūhi Kurenai, about their teams who had passed their team tests given to them by Asuma and Kurenai.

Just as the Hokage had finished debriefing them and was about to dismiss them, Kakashi suddenly Shunshin'd (Body Flickered) into the office.

"Ah, Kakashi I did not expect you arrive for a while longer, I'm guessing that you have finished testing your latest Genin team" spoke the old Hokage, as he puffed his pipe.

"Yes lord Hokage I have" replied the copy-nin.

"So Kakashi did they pass or did they fail like all the others?" asked Asuma as he was curious if this team did what none of the other teams that Kakashi had tested had done, pass his bell test.

Asuma wasn't the only one that was curious, as Kurenai was equally curious as she knew that Naruto was on Kakashi team and from what she saw of him and what little Hinata told her about him, he seemed a nice enough young man. Hiruzen was also eager to find out if Naruto passed Kakashi test, he had originally planned to watch the test on his crystal ball. But unfortunately, a meeting with his advisors, Koharu, Homura and Danzo took longer than expected and then he had to deal with the greatest bane of his existence...paperwork. Where by the time he was done, he had to debrief all the Jonin sensei's to see who passed and who failed.

"Well to put if simply the team passed" replied Kakashi.

Upon hearing this the Hokage smiled, Kurenai nodded and Asuma raised his eyebrow, as he hadn't been exactly sure if this team would pass or fail, although considering that it had the Top Kunoichi, the Rookie of the year and last Uchiha heir in Konoha, along with the Senju heir, who was Tsunade's son and the descendant of the Shodaime and Nidaime Hokage's. The team had a better chance of passing than any of the other teams that had tried.

Although he was happy that the kids passed, he was still slightly disappointed as there had been a large betting pool with a large number of the Shinobi populace about if the kids would be the team that passed the test. Many had bet that they would pass, considering who was on the team, while many others bet that they wouldn't considering Kakashi's high standards and track record, Asuma himself had beat they would fail, hence he lost a tidy some of money.

"So the team passed your test, Kakashi, and figured out the hidden meaning of it", spoke Asuma and he puffed out a smoke from his cig.

"Well they didn't exactly", replied Kakashi.

"Huh?" said Asuma in slight confusion and was joined by his father and Kurenai as they were slightly confused as well.

"Well to be correct Naruto was the only one that really passed the test while the other two failed", answered Kakashi.

"But how did they all pass when two of them failed, your not making any sense Kakashi?" asked Kurenai.

"They all passed because Naruto figured out the meaning of the test, beat me and got the bells off me and gave them the bells" said Kakashi

When Kakashi said this, all three people could not believe what they heard, Asuma dropped his cigarette, Kurenai was wide-eyed and Hiruzen dropped his pipe.

After a minute or so of silence Kurenai spoke up, "Kakashi you can't be serious, you're telling us that Naruto, a newly made Genin defeated you, one of the strongest Jonin's in the village, in a fight".

"Yea Kakashi, You can't actually expect us to believe that?" asked Asuma in disbelief, as the very idea of it was ridicules, "Even if this Kid is a Senju and is Tsunade-sama son, it impossible".