Chapter 8: Discovery.

Three months after meeting Killer Bee and the others, Naruto and his mother along with Shizune and TonTon where travelling along a forest road in Hi no Kun (Fire Country).

They were currently on their way to the Fire Daimyo's Country Estate outside the Capital of Hi no Kunai. Tsunade had been contacted by the Sandaime Hokage through her Slug summons, the Sandaime had informed her that the Daimyo's son and heir was gravely ill and none of the Daimyo's Doctor's could do anything to help him. Hence the Daimyo had asked the Sandaime if he could make contact with Tsunade and send word to her that he needed her help.

When Tsunade had heard this she had been concerned about keeping Naruto's existence a secret since if she arrived in the Capital with Naruto even in disguise, people may discover that Naruto was her son hence all their hiding would have been for nothing. She also knew that she could not say no, since for one reason she was a healer and she was swore to help those who were ill or injured and who asked for help. While the other being that if she said no and Fire Daimyo's son died, the repercussion to both her and Konoha would be unpleasant, to say the very lest.

So she decided to do the only thing she could, she told the Sandaime to tell the Fire Daimyo that she would help his son. But he would have to bring his son to his private Country Estate outside the Capital and only have a handful of his most trusted and loyal guards and servants there. When the Sandaime told the Fire Daimyo, of Tsuande's condition, he agreed to them immediately although he was curious as to Tsunade's conditions.

As the group neared the Estate they saw several of the Fire Daimyo's private Guards along with two Fire Samurai dressed in Crimson Red armour with their Four Katana's on each of their sides and mask's.

Once the Samurai and guards saw them coming and confirmed who they were they allowed them to enter through the main gateway of the Estate. As they walked through the estate they saw the large gardens that were well trimmed and the clear pools of Water with fish swimming in them and the clean White marble pathways that they were walking on. After climbing a few dozen steps and crossing a small bridge that went over a small clear stream with more fish in it, they came face to face with the large door of the main building of the estate, where the Fire Daimyo and his son were waiting for them.

When they entered the main part of the Estate where they met a servant, who then led them through the Mansion hallway and the brought them to a large empty room where they sat and waited for the Fire Daimyo to arrive.

As they sat down, Naruto was unusually quite, this was because Tsunade had told him he had to be on his best behaviour as he was about to met the ruler of Hi no Kunai, and although he was fairly easy going person, he still needed to be respectful for they did not need to be on the bad side of a Daimyo.

Naruto wore the same kind of outfit that he wore when he met Killer Bee and his team, with the only new thing being different from it was that he carried the Katana that Killer Bee gave him on his back, with a sling going across his chest to keep the sword on his back.

When Tsunade saw Naruto with the sword she had asked him where he had gotten it along with the Kenjutsu scrolls. Fortunately Naruto had come up with a believable excuse, where he told her that he had met a travelling merchant that was passing through town. He then told her that he saw the sword and the scrolls and to her how the man gave him a good offer on both the sword and the scrolls and bought them from him with some money that he had saving. Naruto had hated lying to his mother but he knew that if he told her the truth she would go berserk and take away the sword and scroll from him, where he would never be able to get stronger with them.

Tsunade had believed the answer as there was little reason to doubt him and was happy at lest to see Naruto trying to get stronger. During the following months after getting the sword Naruto had improved steadily and was getting better and better with using the sword. He often spared against his Clones so that he could learn quicker and learn from his mistakes whether he beat his Clone or his Clone beat him.