Chapter 30: Hellcat

-In the Audience-

"Well this certainly will be an entertaining fight wouldn't you agree Enrai-sama" the Fire Daimyo said where he turned back to his counterpart from Kaminari no Kuni (Lightning Country), who was sitting behind him and his family.

"That it should Kasai-sama" the Lightning Daimyo replied with a nod.

The Lightning Daimyo was a dark-skinned man with a beard and silver framed glasses. He wore a loose fitting kimono and dark coloured cloak over it, along with the customary head-gear of the Daimyo of the five great nations.

"Perhaps we could make things a little more interesting?" the Fire Daimyo suggested with an amused smile.

"Oh and how exactly would we do that?" the dark skinned Daimyo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"By adding a small wager to the outcome of the match" that elderly Daimyo answered with the same amused smirk.

"Oh and how much are you willing to wager on the boy?"

"How about eighty million ryo?"

Upon hearing the amount, the guards of the two Daimyo's turned to gap at elderly man, at how he was willing to bet a large fortune on Naruto winning.

Naturally even the Lightning Daimyo was surprised by the about his counterpart from Hi no Kuni (Fire Country) was willing to risk on Naruto."

"I must say Enrai-sama I'm rather surprised by this, it is not like you to be so sure of someone, you must have a great deal of fate in the boy" commented the Lightning Daimyo.

"I owe young Naruto-kun the life of my Granddaughter here and I have fate in his skill, he was trained by both his mother and Jiriayia-kun. Who as you know are two of the Densetsu no Sannin (Legendary Three Ninjas)."

"Hmmm, Yes I see your point; very well I accept your bet, I too have a great deal of fate in the girl Yugito. The Yondaime Raikage himself, praises the girl as one of the most promising Genin that Kumo has ever produce. She has gone through many years of specialize training and has been trained by Bee-san who is the strongest Shinobi in Kumo."

"I see, well it should be a very exciting battle between two such skilled and young Shinobi" the Fire Daimyo said.

"It doesn't matter how strong she is, Naruto-kun will still win" Rurichiyo declared as she joined the conversation.

"My, my, your Granddaughter seems rather sure of the boy" the Dark skinned Daimyo remarked.

"Yes she is, as Rurichiyo-chan is rather fond of young Naruto-kun" the Elderly Daimyo replied as he smiled down at his Granddaughter who turned away to hide her blush.

"Well this should be an interesting fight" Kakashi commented. Who had finally been allowed to get up from the floor by Kushina, but had to stand since the red-head stated he still did not deserve to have a seat.

"Indeed" Yamato remarked.

"If Naruto is right about this girl, he won't have it easy" Asuma stated.

"Maybe, but he should be able to handle himself pretty well" Kushina replied, since they had trained Naruto for the sole purpose of standing up to Yugito and Gaara should they use their Biju's Chakra.

"Looks like we've just made it in time Samui" an injured Omoi said. Who had just arrived thanks to his female teammate helping him to the stands, where they were now seated next to their sensei.

"Yes, we have, this battle should be very cool" the busty blonde teen replied.

"Looks like Senju is up again, maybe he will show a bit more of his abilities this time against that Kumo girl?" Akatsuchi said.