Epilogue

Zeb had been stressing out so much because Lewis was called to work on an emergency and he had to step in for one of his co-workers. It was meant to be for a week but two weeks had passed and he was still not back. They had been talking and face timing but that was not enough, she needed him during labour because that is what he promised. Kline had moved in with them to make sure that Zeb was not alone but it was not enough. She knew that she was being difficult because it was not like it was her first pregnancy but after finding out that they were having twins she was freaked out and sometimes she even imagined that Lewis could walk away from her as Wesley did.

"Sweetie, you need to breathe ok?", her Mother tried helping when she visited her. "I am breathing Mum! Am sorry, I don't know why am behaving like this", she said and started crying, her Mother had to call Lewis again but this time there was no answer. "Let's go make some tea and watch that movie of yours, the one with that sexy shirtless guy", her Mother's expression of Thor made her laugh and at that moment her water broke. "Kline!" she shouted making him run towards them slipping on her water in the process. "Oh I get it, you want to kill me now too huh?", he said making them laugh. "No silly my water just broke, we need to go to the hospital, remember what the Doctor said right?", she asked him and he nodded his head quickly rushing to his room to change. A minute later he was back with the maternity bag and they helped her to the car. The contractions were still not too close so they moved slowly.

She was placed in a VIP room that Lewis had booked for her so that her family would be free to go in anytime they wanted. Her Doctor went to check on her and promised everything was on track she just needed to breathe through her mouth when the pain came. Her Mother was busy informing everyone that she was in labour. "Lewis, were you able to get hold of Lewis, Mum?", "Not yet Sweety I will keep on trying". That was when she broke down crying, "Why does this keep happening to me Mum, This is the second time, why me?", "Zeb don't you dare say that about Lewis, he is nothing like Wesley and you know it, he is a hundred times better than that good for nothing man of yours so zip it and breathe ok?", her Mother had never shouted at her like ever and for her to put Zeb in her place shocked her to the core.

"She is ready, prep her for labour", "Doctor wait my husband is not here yet, please", she begged and looked at Kline hoping that he was able to reach him but he shook his head. The Doctor looked at her with pity. "Fine, we will wait for thirty more minutes and that is it ok?", "Thank you so much", she replied wiping her tear away and making a silent prayer that Lewis would make it.

It was twenty minutes to labour time and the nurse was already there changing her clothes when a panting Lewis entered the room and rushed to kiss her, it was like she was in a dream she didn't care that people were around them she kissed him back moaning in the process but the contractions started again and she had to breathe through her mouth. "Am sorry am late Wifey", he said offering his hand for her to squeeze, "here are the scrubs for you Mr. Rollins, please go put them on and follow us", the nurse instructed. He did it so quickly throwing his bag at Kline. They were taken to the labour room where the Doctor was waiting and the pushing started.

It started to like music to Zeb's ears as her mind got back to reality, the sound of a baby crying and Lewis whispering encouraging words. "Baby Rollins number one, female, two and a half kgs "Rollins come cut the cord", Lewis went and did it and returned to her side with a huge smile on his face. The Doctor handed the baby to the nurse and turned back to Zeb. "You will start feeling contractions again, when you do I want you to start pushing again ok?", "Yes", she answered with a panting voice. After five minutes she started pushing again welcoming the second baby, it was not as painful as the first one and the voice was slightly louder than the first baby's making tears run down her cheeks. "Baby Rollins number two, male, two point eight kgs", before he could call Lewis was there to cut the cord again, this time he was allowed to carry the baby to the cleaning area as the Doctor cleaned Zeb up, she was tired that she gave in to the darkness.

The beeping sound of the heart monitor woke her up, to find Lewis holding the kids in both his arms humming for them not to cry, he was not wearing his uniforms but he still looked as handsome. "Where is a camera when you need it", she teased with a cracking voice making him move closer to her, she could see the twins sleeping peacefully. "They look like you", she said making him laugh, "Maybe the brains but other than that, they look like Zack and he didn't even do the work". He said making them both laugh. "Where was your phone?", "Brian found it in the airport, I forgot it on the plane so they found it and gave him", "I was so worried I thought you wouldn't make it", she told him sadly. "I was told, thank god Sarah was here", he laughed at her. "Don't worry I will get my payback, wait till Nicole gets here and I tell her you accepted a job for two weeks leaving me alone, a pregnant woman to take care of myself", she wiggled her eyebrows. "You wouldn't", "Oh my dear Hubby, watch me". The family entered right at that moment with balloons and teddy bears and cake. They took turns holding the twins. "Papa what are their names?", Zoe asked when Lewis did a squat so that she could see her brother. "This is Leo, and Grand Ma is holding Lola", "Nice to meet you, Leo, am your sister Zoe, we are going to be great friends", she said earning a chorus of 'aaawwws'. Zeb looked at the people in the room and she was happy. She finally got her happy ending all because she allowed herself to open up and take a leap of faith, she allowed herself to find her way to love.

The End!

NEW STORY ALERT!!

As the flames of passion grow ever brighter, they must confront the truth: will their love burn bright and eternal, or will it be extinguished by the shadows that lurk in the corners of their hearts? Prepare to be swept away by a story of fiery ro...

As the flames of passion grow ever brighter, they must confront the truth: will their love burn bright and eternal, or will it be extinguished by the shadows that lurk in the corners of their hearts? Prepare to be swept away by a story of fiery romance, soul-stirring emotions, and the undeniable power of The Fire in You.