Chapter 25

Zeb woke up feeling something massaging her back lightly. It felt good, making her relax into it even more. Then suddenly it stopped and she was rewarded with a kiss on the top of her head. it still felt right even though the pain was still there. She had to ask, "Is there something wrong with me?", she felt his body tense. He tried to lift her face but she stopped him, she could not face him. "Just tell me, I mean I thought we were ok, I thought you were happy", she continued and had to sniff to control her tears from falling. He pulled her tighter. "Babe don't say that, you are perfect, am so sorry I made you feel that way, I love you and only you, I swear to you", "Then why did you do it?", "Because am stupid and I just. Am sorry, I would never cheat on you again Zeb, and I would never even look at another woman again I promise you I just want you, I want to be with you Zeb, am sorry, all I ask for is a second chance and I promise not to repeat my mistakes, I promise you", he pleaded and she felt his tears on top of her head. She had never seen Lewis cry before but for the past few weeks that is all that he was doing it broke her but he needed to learn from his mistakes. "Lewis this can't happen, we are parents, so if you think that you want out just t-", her lips were covered with his before she could finish, and it was a passionate kiss, she felt his emotions in it making her hold on tighter to him. She felt safe in his arms as she always did. 

"I missed you so much", he whispered to her returning her to reality as they were taking a shower and him washing her body as he usually did. She missed him so, she allowed him to do whatever he wanted. When they were done she made breakfast while he prepared the kids for school, "Papa, can we make muffins when we get back from school?" Zoe asked her Father when they were walking to the car. "Absolutely, I haven't baked in ages, will you bake with me?", "Yes Papa, yes", Zoe replied happily. They took the kids to school and he dropped her at work with a promise to pick her up later which she refused.

"You know for someone who claims to be independent you sure look desperate if you ask me", Mellisa said after eavesdropping on Jenny and Zeb, they ignored her and went back to their conversation in which Zeb was telling her best friend how she chose to forgive Lewis because he promised he wouldn't hurt her feelings again. "Ignore me all you want, with the speed he started with one would think you guys would be married by now", she said as she was walking away from the café. "Do you think she is right?", "Zeb, listen to me, every relationship is different, this guy loves you despite what he did, I believe that he loves you, stop listening to people and marriage is not a must as long as you love each other ok?", although Jenny tried to assure her something just kept bugging her. "Zeb, stop... don't overthink stuff ok? promise me", "F-fine I promise."

"Guys! am home", there was no reply making her rush to the theatre room where they usually stayed in the evening. It was empty. She placed the grocery bags in the kitchen along with her handbag and went to the back yard where she was greeted by a smiling family, Zack holding a sign written 'i'm sorry' and Zoe's written 'will you be my girlfriend...again'. Lewis stood next to a dinner table that was set up on the side with candles and flowers. He and Zack were wearing a matching tuxes and Zoe had a princess dress with a ballerina bun. Tears were in her eyes and a smile appeared, she nodded her head rapidly while running towards the man who owned her heart since day one. 

"Thank you for today guys, it was magical", she told her kids when she was putting them to bed. "You are welcome Mum, anything for you", "Papa was nervous, he thought you wouldn't like it, I told him you are a princess and you deserve it", "I said it too", Zack said annoyingly. "Well, I don't care coz I love you all the same", "Even Dad?", "Yes, especially your Dad", she said and pulled them in a group hug. "Zoe, let's go", she instructed as she was done tucking in Zack, she did the same with Zoe and went to her bedroom. 

She found Lewis posing on the bed naked with a rose in his mouth. "Lewis! what if it was the kids coming in?", she said with a face that was full of shock, making him laugh, "Well then I would have moved out for at least a year", he stood up and walked towards her in a seductive manner that made Zeb's ovaries shake. She trembled when his fingertips surveyed her arms and went straight to her ass closing the distance between them, "look at me, my love", he whispered in her ear making her hands jump to his shoulders to steady herself, his member doing less to help her focus on his command. She took a deep breath and allowed her eyes to meet his. "Thank you for tonight, it was amazing", she told him in a small voice causing him to moan in return, she felt his member twitch, she still had that effect on him and it felt good. "May I make love to you?", he asked her with his eyes closed. She knew he was trying to control himself, she pulled him in and sealed her agreement with a kiss, making him moan again. She was moved to the bed and he took his time removing her clothes one by one with kisses every time her skin was exposed, she moaned in pleasure, she missed him and this was exactly what she wanted. 

She had been through enough and she wanted to forget everything. She wanted to feel like a queen and Lewis was doing exactly that. She was pulled out of thought when a warm tongue touched her clit and rolled in a circular motion, her hand went to his hair keeping him steady, and she moaned as she tried to handle the pleasure, making him increase his speed. Her abdomen started tightening making it even more difficult to breathe, Lewis! am gonna cum...Ah!", she screamed as she felt his finger penetrate her making her squeeze him as she reached her orgasm, he reduced his speed allowing her to ride down slowly. She watched him lick her juices, it was the most exciting view yet, he entered her slowly while interlocking their fingers, keeping their eyes locked as he slowly thrust into her. It was the most intimate thing they had ever done and it made her feel connected to him even more. She started feeling herself reaching her high, he increased his speed, still maintaining eye contact until they both moaned at the same time when they reached their peak. "I love you so much Zeb, and I will fight for us with everything that I have", "I love you too", she replied out of breath earning a kiss at the top of her head as she gave in to the darkness.