Chapter 13

"Let's join the boys on the patio, Gina are you coming?" Sarah asked her daughter who was busy fighting over a bowl of popcorn with Zack. "No, we are on Disney marathon today", she shouted as Zack jumped on her back causing Zoe to laugh even harder. Zeb was in love with what she saw but she knew who will love it more, so she took a picture and sent it to Lewis. He replied with a laughing emoji and a simple 'am so posting this!' he loved Instagram, he would post random stuff every day so he always asked her for pictures or he will take pictures of her or the kids at random and post them with short captions his favourites being 'family' and 'my heart'. "What are you all smiley about?", her mother asked while approaching her with the wine glasses. She just gave her the phone to see the chat herself making her smile as well. "Does it feel right?", she asked her with a serious face. "Yes it does Mum", "I really like him, can't wait to get to know him more. Finally! a son I can brag about and a pilot for that matter, the women at the club are not ready for this", "You should take a picture with him and show them, he loves pictures", Zeb told her mother, she knew her mother wanted to but was playing nice. "Really? You don't mind?", "Mum come on, why would I?", she replied and led them to the patio where she found two of her favourite men sharing a bottle of brandy with Lewis telling her Dad about his job, it was obvious that he was going to brag about having a son in law who is a pilot as well. "Lewis, Mum wants to take a picture with you so that she can brag to her friends", Zeb said as if it was a normal thing in the world while placing the wine bottle on the table between the men and taking the glasses from her mother. "Use your phone Babe hers take crapy photos", she finished while pouring wine for her and her mother. Lewis jumped from the chair with excitement making her laugh and look at her mother "I told you he likes pictures", she said while sipping on some wine after having cheers with her father. A few pictures later they settled down with Zeb next to Lewis and Zubair with Sarah.

"This weekend was the best babe", Lewis told her as she was dropping him at the airport. "Am happy you enjoyed Love, I love you so much", she said as their lips connected. "Seriously! you're hurting my eyes, turn into bunnies why don't ya!", a playful voice from Brian was heard followed by a couple of laughs from their flight crew as they walked towards them. She hugged each of them goodbye and watched until they disappeared through the departure doors. This was always the difficult part but she never complained, it worked. 

"So Lewis introduced me to his PA yesterday, he said he wanted to start providing for us so I will be having a meeting with her tomorrow afternoon, I have no idea what that means but I guess I will know when she gets here", "That's good, let him, you need to trust him Zeb", Jenny replied while Mel was busy texting someone. "So you guys went partying without me?", Mel said with anger written all over her. "We were invited Mel, we couldn't invite other people besides, everyone had a VIP pass, you couldn't go in without it", Jenny saved the day making Zeb take a note to thank her when Mellisa wasn't around. "Yeah right, I know Jonathan doesn't like me and I was ok with that and now Lewis! What do you guys tell them about me?",  "Nothing, I swear", Zeb defended, "Maybe you just smell of one night stands... Maybe", Jenny's reply caused Mellisa to roll her eyes. "You know what am done with you, both of you", she stood up and walked out of Zeb's office, she wanted to follow her and apologise but Jenny stopped her. "If she wants to continue this friendship she needs to change, let her make that choice on her own". It made sense, she always made them feel worthless, and they needed her to change.

"Hi Zeb, It's a pleasure meeting you, am  Kennedy Brown, Mr. Rollins' PA or Lewis for you", she was a very beautiful woman with a professional aura for days. "Oh! hi am Zeb Ghurair, welcome to my office", she welcomed her and led her to her office which was in the back of the restaurant where it was less chaotic. She used it for meetings and sometimes food tasting before a gig as some customers never had her cuisine before so she would create a small spread to help them decide. There was a special room that was dedicated to the twins more of a playroom, it always came in handy when she had to work overtime and didn't have someone to look after them. "Nice place you got here, and I must say people speak highly of you in the food industry", Kennedy praised her, making Zeb appreciate while directing her to have a sit. "So what do you do exactly?", "Well, I own a consultancy firm in which we help our clients manage their funds and also monitor abnormalities in their investments or businesses more or less an auditing firm but with a little more PA functionality for example with Lewis, I help him point out when to invest or where and also manage his businesses because as you know the guy has been obsessed with planes since we were in kindergarten", she finished and noticed Zeb's surprised face. "Oh yeah! am his 'Jenny'", she finished making them both laugh. "Feel free to ask for all the dirt on him, I mean they have 'bro code' so why not have 'girl code' ?", she said happily causing Zeb to declare a new member of her girl's circle. She couldn't wait to introduce her to Jenny.

"Ok, so what do you think?", Kennedy asked her after finishing a tour of a five bedroom house with the most beautiful kitchen and backyard she had ever seen, it had a playground, outdoor swimming pool, outdoor bar and barbecue section, the best part was the privacy, it was surrounded by a tall brick wall having an electronic gate that one can open with a password or remote. "It is amazing Ken", "And the furniture?", "I wouldn't change a thing", "Good, sign here and here" she handed her a pen and directed her to where to sign, but she froze. "It's your new house silly!" she said happily. After their meeting at her office a week ago Kennedy went MIA something about having work to do and a tight deadline. "What do you mean?", "Zeb, this is your new house so you have to sign here so that I get your consent to present to my company, Lewis already handled everything else", she was speechless and decided to sign. Lewis had a lot to explain. "Awesome, and here are your account details and card, $8,000 will be deposited every month for your groceries and other stuff, as far as the kids are concerned we have already spoken to the school and they will be reaching out to me for fees and other contributions if there is any but this is the last year they will be attending that school we are upgrading them, I have done some research I will send you the options after Lewis's reviews them. Oh! I almost forgot follow me", Zeb did as was instructed, she knew questioning Kennedy was a waste of time she was just doing her job. "Meet your new ride, it's an Audi Q7, he said it's the car that came to his mind when he thought of the mother of his kids, I swear whatever you did to smitten him should be praised, he went from being a playboy last night to a family guy this morning", she said and laughed while she handed her the remote key to the car. Zeb was still lost in thought.