Chapter 11

"Zeb, he is perfect", "You think so?". "I know so, and the way he looks at you is just priceless and I can tell that he loves you", "I know, he told me a few hours ago and I told him I loved him too, do you think it was too soon?". "Did you feel doubt when you told him?", "No". "Then honey you got yourself a Boo". Jenny replied while washing her hands. As tipsy as she was she needed to have a girl's talk to know what Jenny thought of Lewis, her opinion mattered as both her friend and someone with relationship experience. 

They checked each other's make up decided it was time to remove lipsticks and apply lip balm perfect for make out session, Jenny's orders. Jenny was a very energetic woman and she always spoke her mind, a character that Zeb liked because she didn't give false hope.

As they walked back to their table they saw the guys talking and laughing and that made her smile, it was as if he was able to feel her gaze on him, his eyes reached hers causing her smile to widen, she knew he was expecting her to run into his arms and she didn't want to do it but instead she went straight to Brian and hugged him, "Let's dance", she told him. He looked at Lewis before answering, the glare that she found on his face was clearly an answer that Brian would say no, which he did while walking to his crew mates with his hands up, a sign of surrender, "you're no fun", she said lazily while being pulled to Lewis's hard chest. "It seems like someone will be sleeping unsatisfied tonight, wanna guess who that is my love?", he whispered and bit her ear lobe at the end of his question. "Not me?", her answer came out as a question as she felt his hand squeezing her ass. "Hey Lewis, we gotta go, man, we'll keep in touch yeah?", "Absolutely", she watched as Jonathan gave Lewis a bro hug leaving with a drunk Jenny in his arms. She smiled and waved at him when he wanted to pull her back again, she turned to face him, and when their eyes locked she shifted her gaze to his lips as if asking for permission, she had no idea what kind of power she held over him until he smashed his lips on hers in the middle of the crowded bar. The kiss was slow but sexual and the way he trapped her between his arm and hand securing her ass made her feel special. It was as if he was trying to show the world that she belonged to him and she didn't mind one bit. She kissed him back with her hands tangled in his hair making him moan into the kiss. She always enjoyed making him moan, it made her feel powerful and his moans were too sexy that she was ready to listen to them forever. She pushed him back and looked into his eyes only to see happiness. They kept on holding each other while swaying from left to right following the rhythm. It was like they were in their own bubble. Zeb enjoyed the way he held her she felt wanted, cared for and most of all loved.

"You guys know they are playing hip hop and you are dancing blues right?", Brian asked with a smile on his face while handing Lewis a bottle of beer, which he gladly accepted. "Do we look like we care?", he asked while drinking the beer with one hand and another still holding on to her, securing her in the same position.  She noticed the way Lewis would unconsciously crave skin contact, he always found a way to touch her skin whenever they were together, and she liked the feeling. It was new and sexy. She was happy that she chose to be with him, he was good with the kids and with her as well.

"I feel sleepy babe", she whispered to him. "Ok, let me finish my beer and we can retire for the night, is that ok?", he asked sincerely. Another thing she was not used to, was a man asking for her opinion in a relationship. She smile and stood on her toes, to only manage to reach his chin, she gave it a peck and replied, "that's fine with me".

They walked into the apartment with Zeb on the front, she heard Lewis locking the door and switching off the lights as she tried to find a bottle of water in the fridge, it was a bit blurry until she felt a hand sliding between her thighs causing a moan to leave her lips and closing the fridge abruptly.

"Fuck, I have been wanting to do this all night", he said as he attacked her lips, expressing his hunger through it, as he walked them toward the bedroom without breaking the kiss. She felt hardwood behind her legs that only meant one thing, reward time. After the disappearance of their clothing in record time, her back was on the desk surface with Lewis's face buried in her pussy, him putting his tongue in good use while his hands secured her thighs in place. "Fuck Lewis, right there babe. Oh god!", she screamed as he helped her ride her orgasm to the extent of having tears running down her cheeks. Their eyes met causing him to stand and wipe her tears away with kisses.

He pulled her from the desk and directed her to lie stomach first on the desk spreading her hands, after wearing a condom, she felt him enter her slowly as if he wanted to take it slow but his rapid breathing said otherwise. The ability of his manhood to fit in with Zeb was challenging sometimes hence why he made sure to take his time to stimulate her as much as possible before entering her. "You like this, my love?", " Anhaa!", her agreement came out as a moan that seemed to fuel Lewis's desire, his speed increased causing her to hold on tighter to the desk as she felt him kissing her back making her moan louder. He lifted her right leg and placed it on the desk as he searched for her spot, it only took a second. "Right there!", she said in a rush, and he replied with a laugh. "Cum for me babe, squeeze my cock. Cover me with your sweet juices", his dirty talk took her over the edge making her scream in pleasure. It was not long until he reached his high as well. He took her to the bathroom, cleaned them both and laid her tired body on the bed she felt his hands circling her under the sheets, they felt like home. They remained silent both lost in their thoughts until she heard him clear his throat. "So what time are we going for dinner?", "I think we should leave here at six thirty", she replied while kissing his chest. "Ok", he answered her. 

Sunday dinners were another traditional thing they did to make sure they never lost touch with one another so she was eager to get her parent's opinion. Lewis already blended perfectly with Jenny and Jonathan so she was not nervous about her parents she was sure the twins filled them in on other stuff. "Hey, what's on your mind?", "am just nervous about you meeting my parents, I mean, I just hope they don't behave like CIA agents", she replied with a nervous laugh causing Lewis to laugh too. "Hey don't worry, I am very likeable", he said and kissed the top of her head.
Sleep too over them in an instant.