Chapter 20

Lewis woke up to the sound of a heart beating under his ear. He remembered the way Zeb took care of him the previous night like he was her child, she didn't demand anything in return but she just made him realise that she accepted him. Even though he liked taking charge in their intimate life, what she did made him feel wanted, desired, important and most of all happy. Her hands started massaging his hair in a way one would play with animal fur making him chuckle. "Zeb, you know am not a pet right?", he teased still not moving from her chest. "I didn't say you were, you just have very soft hair, I hope our baby will have your hair", she said the last part in a whisper not meant for him to hear but he did and smiled. He hovered over her with her legs on either side of him, looked into her eyes and asked her "How many babies should we make?", her eyes went wide and a smile appeared on her face, "I want two, maybe a little you and a little me but both with your hair and eyes", she smiled at her own words avoiding his eyes, making him smirk. "What would you say if we did a little baby making now huh?", he said while wiggling his brows, making her laugh but pulling him in to connect their lips. He went all in with his tongue massaging hers a moan escaping every now and then. He grabbed her left thigh and placed it on his waist giving him room to position himself on her entrance, before he pushed himself in her he attacked her neck making her moan louder, he didn't care if Kline would hear them, he just wanted to feel her warm and tight tail as he entered her slowly and that he did. He felt his body shiver as her fingertips brushed his back up and down. When he had enough of the slow movement, he pulled out and positioned her back to his front, entering her from behind, this position always made her tail feel smaller hence, squeezing his member at every pump making him crave her lips before he could make a move her hand reached the back of his neck and pulled his lips towards hers, she kissed him slowly making him pump faster, she was making him crave more of her, he held her tighter and pumped faster, she began to pull him closer, and her tail tightening, he knew she was close and so was he. Lewis pulled away from the kiss and positioned one of her legs higher hitting the spot that made her scream in ecstasy, he blocked her mouth gently with his hand and she pressed it even more on herself as she reached her high, with Lewis following behind, he spilled himself in her longer than usual but it felt amazing and he wanted to do it again. They breathed heavily as they both stared at the digital clock on the bedside table. It was five in the morning, "You think they heard?", Zeb asked with a smile on her face. "Yap!" he replied and closed his eyes falling back to sleep. As much as Zeb was not used to his family yet, which she will be in due time, Lewis didn't care because he had the best girlfriend in the world.

"So how was the marathon?", Kline asked as he was making himself a sandwich when Lewis was pouring a cup of coffee. "You couldn't keep it to yourself for a minute longer could you", he answered his brother with a laugh, making him laugh as well. "Man, it's like you don't get tired, you guys have been at it since you got here and you have been together like what six, seven months?", he said with a smile. "Well, it's none of your business, but since you are my Brother and all, I will have you that, I will never get tired of making love to that woman, never", he said while sitting beside his Brother sipping his coffee. They went on to catch up on his work, girls and him settling down anytime soon, the conversation that Kline always hated so it died pretty fast. "Papa!" an excited Zoe entered the room and ran to him, he welcomed her with a hug and a kiss. "How is my Princess this beautiful morning?", "Am fine Papa, I can't wait to go gardening with Grandma, I hope she will allow me to pick out flowers", she said appearing deep in thought then rushed out of the kitchen, she was on a mission to find her Grand Mother. Zeb entered the room wearing hot pants and Lewis's t-shirt, going straight for the coffee, he looked at her with lust in his eyes, making Kline clear his throat. "You're crazy, you know that?", he asked while laughing. Zeb knew what he was talking about, making her turn to him with wide eyes. "What? My girl is sexy and I'm allowed to have her as many times as I want, go find your own", he replied while playfully pushing his Brother away. "Oh trust me, I know", Kline joked.

"Oh! I can't believe you guys are leaving, I've had such a great time, can't wait for Christmas", Nicole told the twins as they were leaving to go to the airport. It was an emotional afternoon. They drove away after taking a dozen family pictures that Nicole wanted to add to her collection. "Thank you for this Lewis, it was great, I just wished you were not on duty so that we could cuddle all the way home", she said with a smile. "Me too Babe, I will make it up to you I promise", he said while kissing her knuckles as he drove to the airport. He wanted to do that as well but he had to fly back, duty had to come first. He could feel her eyes roaming on his body as he drove the car, one thing that he discovered about Zeb was that something about him in a uniform turned her on and even though she had been hiding that fact, he already knew that as he caught her more than once checking him out, and Brian also told him that Zeb always looked at him in a weird way when he was in his uniform. "Zeb, you need to stop looking at me like that if you don't want to be late for the airport", his sentence was like a shock wave that brought her back to reality making her clear her throat and looks outside the window without saying anything. He looked at the middle mirror and saw Zack and Zoe asleep and smiled at the view as he continued driving.