Chapter 15

I couldn't be bothered with proof reading/editing so if it's weird sorry. I'm sleepy :) enjoy.

I’ve been in the hospital for three days and tomorrow I finally get to go back home with Louis, he’s been at the hospital almost the whole time that I was here. He left to shower once a day because I started complaining about him being smelly and there was one time where he had to go to the police station and make a proper statement.

The police have been in to see me three times now and I’m getting sick of it, I just want to go home and curl up in a ball and forget that Thom was ever born but they won’t let me forget. They keep bringing it back up and I can’t forget about it. I’ve become sort of reliant on Louis which I dislike because I don’t want to come across clingy. He’s there for me all the time and I love that I just don’t want to get too used to it, he’s in a band and he’ll have to go on tour one day and I’ll be left behind. I’m not sure how well I’d cope with that.

Niall was hanging out on the end of my hospital bed and we were playing snap with a pack of cards he had bought from the gift shop. Louis was sitting next to my bed playing with his phone and Zayn, Harry and Liam were at home. “Ok Niall time for you to go home,” Louis says randomly.

I glance at Louis with a confused look and he winks at me. This makes me even more confused and my face twists in to an extremely unattractive pretzel. “Why?” Niall whines as he looks at Louis with a confused look. I hold back my amused giggle as Louis glares at him and looks as though he’s telepathically trying to send him a message. “I’m not a mind reader Louis, use your words!” Niall demands and I can’t help the laughter that leaves my lips.

Louis scowls at Niall and stands up and drags him outside the hospital room to either get rid of him or use his words I’m not sure. Niall walks back in slowly and kisses my cheek, “I’ll see you when you come home tomorrow,” He tells me with a bright smile. I smile at this and nod my head and when he’s gone Louis comes back in with a bag.

“What was that about Louis?” I ask him curiously.

“I have a surprise for you,” He says and puts the bag on the bed. I lean forward slowly and look in the bag. It’s filled with clothes. “Get dressed,” He tells me with a grin. I nod my head and hop out of the bed and slowly hobble over to the bathroom with the bag.

I search through the bag and find all the necessary things. I slowly pull on my clothes and start to wonder what Louis has up his sleeve. I slip on the pair of black leggings, the white tank top and the grey cardigan that was in the bag and start to wonder who packed the bag, even my underwear matches! I walk out of the bathroom after putting on the clothes and the black ballet flat shoes and look around for Louis. He’s standing by the door and he’s changed.

“What are we doing?” I ask him curiously as I take in his new look. Instead of wearing sweats and a striped shirt he’s wearing a pair of dark wash jeans and a plain white shirt.

“The doctor lied, you get out today but I wanted to surprise you and take you somewhere special,” He says as he walks over to me and takes the bag that I was holding. He’s packed up everything that I had in the room, my laptop, my phone and my book that I was reading and all the DVD’s that Niall brought over so I wouldn’t be bored.