Chapter 3

Louis’ point of view

As I walk through the door of the flat I’m tackled by four lads who think that I’ve been arrested. I’m exhausted and I have a million things to do, like for one thing I have to tell the lads what happened and I have to call Simon and give him an update. I at least owe him that considering I was so rude to him earlier. “Where the bloody hell have you been Lewis?” Niall glares at me and wraps his arms around my squeezing the life out of me.

“Get off me you baboon and I’ll explain!” I mutter and push the Irishman off me and walk in to the living room as all four boys follow me eager to hear my story. I sit on the sofa and they sit next to me. As soon as I open my mouth to talk Liam interrupts.

“Did you really run somebody over?” His look is somewhat judgemental and he looks disappointed. For the responsible one he was sure was jumping to conclusions and I was already stressed enough. I didn’t want to leave Iggy and I considered walking back in to the room thirty seconds after I walked out. I wanted to kiss her cheek but I thought it might be too soon. Paul had to make me leave.

“No I did not run somebody over! It was an accident and she ran out on to the road, her name is Imogen.” I replied with an annoyed tone. Sometimes I just do not have the patience for Liam and his seriousness, especially when he just jumps to conclusions.

“Is she dead?” Niall asks.

“No she’s not dead she’s in the hospital,” I tell him a little calmer, Niall’s innocence always gets me.

“Is she hot?” Harry asks with a cocky smirk.

No she’s beautiful. “It doesn’t matter if she’s hot Harold!” I snap. “She’s coming to live with us.” I get off the sofa and walk upstairs to the spare bedroom and open the door. It’s plain, the only things in the room are a small desk, a double bed and a set of drawers in the corner, and we’ll have to get a telly or something. Zayn followed me upstairs and in to his sisters old bedroom. She had left to go home and start her new job and now the room was just empty.

“Are you alright mate?” Zayn asks me carefully.

“No, I nearly killed her Zayn. She just stumbled out on to the road without looking and I nearly killed her. And when Simon called all he cared about is how this would make the band look.” I was angry at everyone right now, everyone except Imogen, who could mad at someone like her? She’s perfect.

“But she’s alive right, that’s the main thing. Do you know why she ran out on to the road?” He asked. I nod my head slowly but I’m sure how Iggy would feel if I told her story to someone else.

“I do but that’s her story not mine. Can you help me tidy this place up? Put some sheets on the bed and vacuum the floor or something. I have to call Simon and tell him what’s going on.” I run my fingers through my messy hair and huff loudly.

“Yeah of course mate, but you are ok right? You’re not traumatized or anything are you? You just seemed bothered by the whole thing,” He says slowly looking at me with a concerned look. I was grateful he was looking out for me, the others didn’t seem to care and all Harry wanted to know about Iggy was if she was hot. I love that lad to death but sometimes… I just want to smack him upside the head for thinking with his dick.