Chapter 19

Liam and I sat in silence for a while. The bedroom door was still open and we were both just sitting on the bed. I didn’t know what to do with myself. If Louis had just told me that he had been with Danielle it would have been okay but I guess he felt bad about it because he lied to me. I’ve been through a lot in the last month. My boyfriend cheated on me, he abused me, and he raped me. I got hit by a car, Zayn kissed me and so did Louis. Eleanor bashed me up because she was jealous and now Louis asked me to be his girlfriend and then he lied to me.

“Want to watch film?” Liam says uneasily. He’s not sure what to do and I know that he’s confused because I told him that he could stay.

“I don’t have any DVD’s.” I reply numbly.

“I’ll go grab one, you okay with Toy Story?” He asks with a boyish grin. I laugh softly and nod my head, if he weren’t such an ass I might find him attractive. So Liam goes off to get the DVD and I sit on the bed awkwardly and wait for him to come back.

“Igabella?” I look up and Niall is standing by the door.

“Hi Niall,” I smile at him.

“Um Louis just wanted me to tell you that he’s going home.” What? Why is he leaving? My wide eyes and my uneasy stature gives me away and Niall comes and sit next to me on the bed where Liam was sitting before and puts his arm around my shoulder cautiously. “He hasn’t left yet maybe you could go and talk to him.” He murmurs.

“He lied to me Niall,”

“About what?”

“When he was telling me what he did when he left the house the day Eleanor told everyone it was Liam. He told me that he went to the pub and got drunk but he went home with Danielle and slept with her.” A fresh tear slides down the side of my face and Niall frowns and reaches up and wipes my tear away with his thumb.

“I’m sorry he lied to you,” He murmurs.

“It’s ok, just another crappy thing to add to the list of bad things that have happened this month,” I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh.

“It’s not ok Iggy, all these crappy things shouldn’t happen to you. You don’t deserve any of it. I wish I could fix it for you,” He frowns and leans his head on top of mine and his grip around my shoulder tightens a little, it makes me feel slightly uncomfortable and I jerk away a little. “Sorry.” Niall takes his arm away from me completely and stands up. “He’s in the bedroom packing if you want to see him.” He mutters and walks away.

I feel bad. I don’t want Niall to think that I don’t like him, he’s one of my best friends and now I feel terrible because he thinks that I don’t like him, or something. I stand up and go to call out to him but as I walk down the hall way Louis comes out of his room with his bag on his shoulder. “Bye,” He mutters and walks off.

“Louis,”

“What?” I can’t tell if he’s upset or if he’s mad. When I look in to his eyes all I see is anger. He’s mad at me.