Chapter 13

Three days have passed and today the doctor is coming to the house to take Louis’ DNA for the paternity test. Eleanor is here and the whole house is just really awkward to be honest. She’s sitting on the sofa and the only person that is talking to her is Danielle and it’s only because she feels obligated because they’re friends.

When the doctor arrived he explains the process and while Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Danielle and myself are sitting around the kitchen island looking out the door watching Eleanor tell the doctor that this is silly and that the results are going to be as she suspects. Louis is sitting on the other sofa and Danielle and I let out a little giggle as Louis rolls his eyes at Eleanor and proceeds to explain to the doctor very colourfully that Eleanor is a slut and has been cheating on him. Louis glanced to the kitchen where were sitting in a big group and winked at me.

So the doctor quickly takes Louis’ DNA and bags it up and says that Eleanor needs to go to the doctor’s surgery to have the test done. Louis asked if he could come to make sure that she actually went through with it.  “Hey Iggy wanna come for a drive?” Louis asks as he picks up his keys and pulls on his jacket.

“Sure,” I jump off the stool I was sitting on and walk out to the living room. Eleanor scowls at me as I walk over to Louis who has my leather jacket in his hand. I grab my phone off the coffee table and pick up my sunglasses from the table by the door. Louis looks over his shoulder at Eleanor who is waiting for us to leave. I’m not sure if he gave her a smug look or what but he slipped his arm around my waist and pulls me out the door.

“I want to make sure she doesn’t pay this guy off, I’ve got my own doctor whose going to do his own test.” He tells me as he opens the door to his Range Rover for me. “It wouldn’t surprise me if she tried to do something sneaky like that,” He mutters under his breath as she walks out of the house. He closes the door for me once I’m in the car and walks over to Eleanor to tell her that he’s got his own doctor.

She did not take kindly to that and started to argue with him and eventually after about three minutes of arguing back and forward she played the ‘why don’t you love me anymore’ card which was really pathetic because what guy wants to see you balling your eyes out over something stupid like a doctor. Louis rolls his eyes and walks away from her getting in to the car. “I don’t know what I ever saw in her,” He mutters with an annoyed tone as he starts to the car up and we drive ten minutes to the hospital and head in to the professional suites where both Louis and Eleanor’s doctors are.

Louis goes in to watch and make sure they do everything properly and there’s nothing dodgy going on and when he comes out he shakes the doctors hand and comes back over to me. “How’d it go?” I asked as he took my hand and pulled me up from the chair I was sitting on.

“It was alright, but we have to wait five days for the results,” He says as we walk out of the doctor’s suites and back through the hospital to the parking lot.

“But it’s done, you’re that little bit closer to finding out whether you’re gonna be a daddy or not.” I think he’s about to smile but he just frowns.

“I’m not ready to have kids, I like kids a lot but I don’t want one just yet. And if it is mine she’s gonna trap me in to something that I don’t want,” He frowns again.

I look up at him, “Did she tell you who she cheated on you with?” I ask Louis curiously. I know it’s a sore subject because we never talk about it but it would help the situation a little.