Her Protector - One Direction Love Story

She ran out of the flat blindly, why would he do that? She asked herself over and over why he would do that I didn't come up with anything. There was no excuse for her boyfriend Thom, there was nothing Imogen had done to Thom to make it okay for him to push their neighbour against their front door and manhandle her like a rag doll. His hands were on her hips, his lips were on her neck and she was moaning like an animal. Why would he do that?

She stepped on to the road blindly swiping at her tears trying to clear up her vision. A horn blared and just second before she hit the ground she decided that maybe life wasn't worth living if Thom didn't think she was worthy enough to be faithful to. Screeching tires and gasps from around the busy London street fill the air.

A man on his way to work was calling 999 and a nurse who had just finished her shift ran to the scene of the accident to help her. The young boy who was driving the car was frozen behind the wheel. When an onlooker knocked on his window he snapped out of his trance and fiddled with the button on his seat belt and stumbled out of the car. "Are you alright mate?" The man asked Louis.

"I ... she came out of nowhere, oh Christ, Simon is going to have my head for this!" He muttered to himself and ignored the man that was trying to help him. He made his way to the front of the Range Rover and bent to his knees in front of the girl that was lying unconscious in the middle of the road. "She's not dead is she?" Louis whimpered looking at the girls small frame just lying there, limp.

"No she's not dead, you hardly even hit her. The fall to the ground knocked her out. The ambulance and the police are on the way, are you alright?" The nurse asked him with a concerned tone. His normal rosy complexion was no more, he was pale as a ghost and his cheeky smile was nowhere to be seen.

"There is nothing wrong with me," Louis mumbled not being able to take his eyes off the girl he had just hit with his car. He is always so careful, he never speeds, he's been pulled over for driving too slow, how could this happen? Why did she just run out in to the traffic?

Thom stumbled on to the busy street and pushed through the growing crowd and freaked out when he saw his girlfriend lying on the side of the road. "Imogen!" He called and pushed through the rest of the crowd before falling to his knees beside his girlfriend and taking her cold hand.

"Is that her name?" The nurse asks Thom as he sits there on the road and sobs her name. He glances at the nurse and nods. Two minutes pass and Imogen starts to groan and move her head. "Stay still Imogen you've been hit by a car, we're just waiting for the ambulance to arrive. My name is Lisa," The nurse tells her softly when her eyes flutter open. Imogen sees is Thom, all of those bad memories come floating back and she starts to freak out. "Get away from me!" She squawks at the top of her lungs.

"Baby it's me, Thom." Thom tries to sooth her but Imogen is having none of it.

She yanks her hand out of his and sits up ignoring the pain that shoots through her entire body as she does so. "Thom leave me alone!" She glares at him before she notices a familiar face kneeling on the other side of her, none other than Louis Tomlinson, the famous singer from One Direction. Despite being in the presence of someone famous Imogen ignores him and glares at her ex-boyfriend.

"Baby you don't mean that. You've hit your head," Thom says thinking that he may be able to trick her in to thinking that she was imagining him making out with the neighbour Jen. "Lie down and wait for the ambulance to get there," He says softly to her and tries to take her hand again.

"You cheated on me Thom, get away from me!"

"You're imagining things baby, who would I cheat on you with?" He gulped because he knew it wasn't working. Imogen had been so horrified when she saw them against the door that she dropped her groceries and bolted down the three flights of stairs that led to the flat. He had caused this accident.

"Get away from me, someone take him away please!" Imogen begged the people that were looking on.

"Thom I think it will best if you leave, she's getting distressed and it will only make her injuries and shock worse," Lisa the nurse urged sadly. Louis sat there staring at the guy. He was the reason she stumbled blindly on to the road and right in front of his car, he cheated on her. Who could cheat on a girl like her? Louis glanced back to Imogen and now that she was sitting up he took in her appearance. She was gorgeous, long dark brown hair that stopped half way down her back, she was tiny and tanned, her eyes were a shade of grey and blue that mesmerised him.

Thom did as Lisa the nurse asked and went away and two minutes later after fighting to get through the London morning traffic the ambulance arrived along with the police that wanted to talk to Louis and Imogen.

As soon as people figured out that the man that had been driving the car was none other than Louis Tomlinson they whipped out their cameras and started calling their friends. Imogen's injuries were minor but they took her to the hospital anyway and after finishing with the police for now he took off carefully to the hospital to make sure that Imogen was alright.

''''''''''''''''''''''

Thanks for reading I hope you like it! I know it's short but it's all I could manage at such short notice and I really wanted to get it out! If you liked it please leave me a comment or vote and fan I'd love you if you did. Do you know how to make covers? If so and you're interested in making me one, could you? I'd love you forever! So tell me what you think and if I get a good reaction I'll post the first chapter :D