Chapter 27

I look up at Louis, his eyes are red and puffy because he’s been crying but they’re flashing with hope, he wants me to tell him that I’m going to be his girlfriend. And who the fuck wouldn’t, last time I thought it was too soon, now the timing is perfect and as long as everything goes back to normal I don’t think there will be a problem. I smile softly at him and lean up on my toes to kiss him again quickly before pulling him away to give him my answer.

“Can you ask me again when I don’t look like a troll doll?” I give him a small smile and he frowns down at me. “Please?” I shoot him a cheesy grin and he shakes his head no.

“I think you’re a beautiful troll doll.” He chuckles.

“Fine I’ll be your girlfriend.” I groan just to see the look on his face. His mouth is open and he’s a little shocked with my response to this very important question.

“You don’t sound very excited,” He pouts.

“I am excited, why wouldn’t I be excited?” I giggle and lean up again and kiss him. “I have a really cute boyfriend who asked me to his girlfriend when I look like a troll!” I scrunch my nose at him and he laughs and kisses my scrunched up nose.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to call you my girlfriend, you are perfect, even if you think you look like a troll.” He kisses my nose again and I smile, you know its love when you don’t even care anymore that you look like a troll.

“I love you Louis.”

'''

We have a nap and when we wake up Louis calls Simon. He’s nervous. “I want to cancel the whole thing.” He murmurs in to the phone. He pulls an unattractive face when Simon starts talking. “You don’t understand Simon, when I asked if Imogen could come it was so I could spend time with her not so I could spend all my time ignoring her. She was depressed Simon, she was about to leave.” I can see the hope glimmering in his eyes. “I don’t fucking care about Eleanor! She cheated on me with my best mate she means nothing to me! I don’t care that she’s pregnant! I am in love with Imogen and I don’t want to fucking hide it anymore.” He snaps in to the phone.

I sit there silently and watch Louis’ face contort from frustration to anger. “I don’t care what the world thinks of Liam sleeping with Eleanor, I care about Imogen!” He snaps rudely. “I nearly lost her because of you and I’m not willing to have that happen again. The whole thing is off, call a press conference.” He hung up and smiled at me as he took a deep breath, obviously Simon said no but Louis isn’t really one to listen to Simon anyway. They have a love hate relationship. “Want to go out?” He grins a cheeky grin.