Chapter 11

Harry and I packed sandwiches, fruit and some sweet wine in to a box because the lads don’t have a picnic basket and we piled in the car, minus Zayn because he was being an arse and headed out in to the middle of nowhere. Liam and Danielle came home just as we were leaving and so we asked them if they wanted to tag along, we made plenty of food, because Niall made us. He had already had two sandwiches.

We packed towels and bathing suits because Harry insisted that we’d end up at a watering hole somewhere.

Harry offered to drive and because there were six of us tagging along now we took the van. Niall sat shotgun next to Harry in the front, Liam and Danielle were in the middle of the van and Louis and I sat in the back texting each other because he’s lazy.

New message from: SUPERMAAAAAAAN

To: Iggy

I’m bored. How YOU doin’?

I let out a loud laugh as I read his message. He was sitting against the window of the car and his feet were on my lap and every time I looked up he was smiling at me like an idiot.

New message from: Iggy

To: SUPERMAAAAAAAN

Suck it up Superman :)

Louis scoffs just as loudly as I laughed and sits up and pats the space in between us. I shuffle over to him and he wraps his arm around me and proceeds to send me another text message.

New message from: SUPERMAAAAAAAN

To: Iggy

I believe women doing the sucking ;)

The noise that came out of my mouth because of that message sounded like a dying penguin. I turned to look at him and he chuckled. I slapped his arm hard and moved away from him, to his disappointment. How rude!

“Iggy!” He whines loudly.

“Shut up Louis!” Harry called from the front of the car.

Liam and Danielle turned around to watch us. Louis followed me to the other side of the car and tried to hug me. “I didn’t mean it,” He pouts. I try to hide the smile on my face so I bury my head in to his chest and wrap my arms around his neck. “You smell delicious.” He murmurs in to my neck.

“Keep it in your pants Tommo!” Niall shouts loudly as he covered his face with his hands. “MY EYES!” he squawks as he turns back in his seat. I giggle and let go of Louis and he sits beside me and swings his arm around my shoulder again and we sit there quietly just watching the country side pass by quickly.

Danielle smirks at me when Louis isn’t looking and I think I was meant to miss Liam’s smirk at Louis but I didn’t and I knew that when we arrived at wherever we were going Danielle was going to want to talk to me. Louis and I chatted quietly for a while before Harry decided that we had arrived and we were actually in the middle of nowhere. There was a gate that led in to what looked like a paddock. “Harry where are we?” I asked curiously.