Chapter 8

I’ve been living with One Direction for a week and I’ve decided that I absolutely adore each and every one of them. My ribs are feeling better now and I don’t have to spend all day in bed like I had been doing for the first few days. I’m all unpacked and I haven’t heard from Thom since I got the restraining order which is a nice change.

Now that I’m feeling better Zayn has brought up this going out business and since I agreed the first time he asked I was sort of stuck, but I wanted to go anyway. I had become close friends with Zayn; he was the guy I hung out with if Louis was busy or doing something else. The only problem about going to see a film with Zayn was the fact that I had to tell Louis and he was a little bit I dunno, funny about me hanging out with the other lads even though we all lived together.

Now that I’m feeling better I’ve sort of taken on the mother role of the house. Liam’s girlfriend Danielle doesn’t live in the house so I get up early and make the lad’s breakfast, I clean up and do the washing. If I didn’t live here I’m sure the floors would never get mopped. They all tell me that I don’t need to do it but I’m so grateful for them letting me live with them that I feel like I need to do something to pay them back. The other day I tried to give Louis some money for rent and ran away from me. So I tried to give it to Zayn and he refused as well. When I tried to give the money to Harry he shoved it down the front of my top.

“What are you making?” Niall coos at me as he waltzes in to the kitchen with a goofy grin on his face. I’m pretty sure the only time I actually have conversations with Niall is when I’m in the kitchen or in the morning when he’s hungry. He’s become dependant on me!

“I’m making lasagne,” I tell him with a bright smile.

“Yum,” He grins and sits on a stool by the kitchen island and puts his elbows on the bench and leans in chin in his hands and stares at me lovingly. I laugh at his actions and scoop some sauce on to a spoon for him to try. “You’re not doing it right!” He shouts loudly when I hand him the spoon. He hands it back and opens his mouth.

“You’re kidding,” I scoff as I give him an amused grin.

“Nope,” He closes his mouth to talk and shake his head.

“Niall what are you doing?” Louis and Harry walk in to the kitchen to see Niall with his chin on his hands with his elbows propped up. Louis lets out an amused snort and Harry chuckles and shakes his head.

“Ahhhhhhhh,” He says and opens his mouth wider.

I shake my head and decide he probably won’t stop staring at me like a freak until I feed him like a one year old so I shove the spoon in his mouth and walk away. At first he lets out a disappointed yelp but then I hear him moan. I turn around he’s still got the spoon in his mouth but his eyes are close. He pulls out the spoon, “Marry me?” He squawks loudly.

“No she’s already accepted my proposal!” Louis jokes and takes a seat next to Niall.

“Iggy how could you do that to Zayn?” Oh shit.

Louis doesn’t seem to think that Niall is being serious and he cocks his eyebrow at me and I smile sheepishly at him and turn around quickly. “Are you and Zayn going out Iggy?” Louis asks curiously.