4

A/N

Double update! Don't forget the last chapter!

________

Lisa was drenched in sweat. She had just left her athletics class and she needed water.

She'd been pushing herself really hard all week because she couldn't get Jennie out of her mind and she kept getting boners out of nowhere.

Today was no different. Despite running as hard as she could she kept thinking about Jennie and felt herself get harder and harder. She kept running even after class was over but her boner still wouldn't go down.

Lisa finally laid down on the track.

"Fuck."

It was getting darker. Lisa sighed and went to the showers, no one should be there now, it was so late.

She didn't even wait until she got into the shower. She put her hand inside the sweats she was wearing, leaning against the lockers as she started stroking herself, thinking of Jennie again.

She couldn't get off though, as much as she tried. She spent an hour trying come but she just couldn't. She needed Jennie's hands on her.

"Fuck. You're being fucking ridiculous." Lisa looked back down, scolding her dick.

She had to tuck herself into the waistband of her sweats once she showered so it wouldn't show in case she ran into someone. It was uncomfortable as hell, but she couldn't do anything else.

She forgot today was the student council meeting days and she ran straight into Jennie as soon as she left the locker room.

Lisa was too fucking horny right now and she normally wouldn't do this but Jennie had been avoiding her and denying her and now her boner wouldn't go down so she pulled Jennie into the locker room before anyone saw.

"Lisa what are you doing?" Jennie squealed.

"I'm sorry Jennie. Can you help me though?"

"With what?" Jennie asked, concerned now.

"I swear I'm not being a perv right now."

Lisa grabbed Jennie's hand and had her feel how hard she was.

"With this?"

Jennie stiffened.

"Lisa?"

"Please Jennie? It won't go down, I've tried everything. I literally just ran for two hours straight. I took a cold shower. I tried masturbating. I need your hands, please? You just have to touch it. I'll do the rest?"

"Lisa I don't think—"

"Please Jennie. I'm dying here."

Jennie kind of hated how she really did want to touch it again and Lisa looked kind of adorable pouting at her despite the fact she was asking for Jennie to give her a hand job.

"Jennie just touch it? You don't even have to move your hands. Please? I just need a little help."

Lisa had already convinced her and Jennie wanted to hit herself over how quickly Lisa could get her to do that.

Jennie sighed.

"You'll do it?" Lisa asked again. Jennie nodded.

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief. She grabbed Jennie's hand, guiding it inside of her sweats.

"Just hold it in your hand little saint, that's all you have to do."

Jennie wrapped her fingers around Lisa's hard dick and she felt it jump in her hand.